They're Dreadful But I Just Can't Stop Watching Them: Top 50

→ in
Tools    

Master of My Domain
Tango and Cash is one of my favorite Stallone vehicles.

Anaconda looks interesting and a good fun, I was surprised to see John Voight on the cheesy DVD cover, If he's hilarious as you say he is in the film- that would be even better.

A few years ago I was glad to hear that the Die Hard series had been rebooted, but the output, Die Hard 4, disappointed me. All the action was mostly CGI and had no gritty, honest, and original feel to it. Plus it was PG-13 so there was no chance of any fun with the dialogue. And the weak story felt like an excuse to blow up houses and use trucks and jet fighters to create chaos. Overall plain awful, but if there's one thing good, it's not boring at least.

Tango & Cash is OK until the last act. I remember Anaconda when it was released and Barry Norman loving Jon Voight's sneer. Anaconda is good for a monster movie fan like myself. Never seen the point in seeing any of the Die Hard films past the third.

I've never cared much for disaster flicks, and 2012 is no exception, although seeing John Cusack miraculously maneuver that limo to safety despite the earth collapsing in on itself was pretty comical. Greatest limo driver ever!

I liked Congo when I was a kid. I watched it again a few years ago. Bad idea.

Never heard of Virus until honeykid's recent write-up.

Even as a fan of cheesy action movies, Tango & Cash didn't really do it for me. Seeing Kurt Russell in a dress, though?

I remember enjoying Anaconda, but that's probably because I was ten years old at the time.

Live Free or Die Hard is a masterpiece compared to A Good Day to Die Hard.

I remember enjoying Anaconda, but that's probably because I was ten years old at the time.
I think being 10 when watching would be an excellent idea.... Or, y'know, being me.

25. The Substitute

The film that Dangerous Minds could have been..

24. Trespass

A cross between a rap music video and an action film, what were Bill Paxton and William Sadler thinking?

23. Jingle all the Way

Arnie and Christmas...what more could you ask for..?

Never seen The Substitute or Trespass, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Jingle All the Way. My mom and I actually went and saw that movie in theaters back in the day. I still think about it anytime I go shopping near Christmastime.

Anaconda is very good in my opinion ! nice pick Slob !

22. The Marine

Muscles but no acting lessons, what a shame. Lots of explosions though.

21. Battleship

Lets drop anchor going 40 knots and handbrake turn a battleship...

20. Wild Things

That lesbian sex scene and Denise Richard's rack, that's about it really.

Wild Things is good. Well, I think it's great, but it certainly good. Heavy handed with its metaphors, but still good. If Hitch made his suspense thrillers half as entertaining as this I might watch them occasionally.

Master of My Domain
Jingle all the Way is such a generic Arnie flick, so conclusion, it's awesome. Even though The Marine had a lot of cool eye candy I just couldn't stand John Cena's acting.

The rest I haven't seen or really hate.