Are You A Psychopath?

Tools    

My result:

"Everything in moderation, including moderation" seems about right. When I was 18, this would have probably been 75+% or something, though. I'm getting less egocentric the older I get. In a few years I'll probably be on 50% or something.

If you gotta ask... are you sure you wanna know? Think about it.

33% I'm very not Anthony Perkins

Standard reminder that online tests (IQ, personality, whatever) are total crap.
I strongly advise you not to even click on that link, that's how intelligence insulting it is

Of course they are. It's still funny sometimes to take them seriously, though.

I don't have to take a test. Definitely not... Otherwise there'd be a hell of a lot of dead people around here.

Nope, I scored 30%. Bunk either way. Which I mention not because I take these things seriously, but because lots of other people do, for some reason.

What really bothers me when it comes to these isn't the fact that people take them seriously, it's the questions themselves.

They're usually what a 6th grader would consider clever questions, supposed to say a lot about your personality depending on how you answer them. In this case, they sounded like questions of a third grader

Not total crap. I took this test awhile ago and got 81%. I think that's accurate.
Yeah, I wouldn't consider something like this "total crap" or "total bunk." Definitely accurate in every case? Absolutely not. Especially if the person lies on the test. But they can be revealing. It's possible. I agree with my result.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Of course. They aren't any more serious than which Friends cast member are you?, or which Harry Potter character are you?

I don't see the harm in taking them just for the 30 seconds of something to do though. Personally, I think it's more fun to know if I'm a Chandler or a Phoebe than how psychotic I am.

Hardly anyone really takes these seriously do they?

52%, seems fair to me. But I've never been in many of the situations so I don't know how I will react.