Are You A Psychopath?

Tools    

YOUR SCORE 45%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
I expected it to be higher.

42% apparently. The questions are way too vague though, i found myself voting for either of the two middle answers most of the time because i could've answered yes or no depending on the circumstances.

The tests for sociopathy and psychopathy are identical. I wonder how doctors differentiate between the them?
I imagine it's based on whether you insist on taking the test naked or not

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Your score 24%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
And I thought I'm mental...

Hell, it even fits, but I'm NOT a people person.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Wow, I'm really not that bad. 30%.

Miss Vicky is more of a psycho than me (I knew it).

I was going to say I had the lowest score so far, but then Mr Minio appeared.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	test.JPG
Views:	1661
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	17135  

"You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risk. You are very much a 'people person' and dislike conflict."

Are you sure you didn't lie? If not then this test is surely ****ed up.

"You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risk. You are very much a 'people person' and dislike conflict."

Are you sure you didn't lie? If not then this test is surely ****ed up.
I'm not listening to you. You're a psycho.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
YOUR
SCORE 15%
You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

Just here for the free donuts
33%

Just here for the free donuts
So that means I'm only slightly psychopathic? SWEET. They'll never suspect me.