Stunning Pictures of the World

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Chilly here today. How is it in the good ol' USA?
In my neck of the woods it was a pleasant 70 degrees Fahrenheit today, (sorry I don't know Celsius). Overcast and I like it that way.

21c. Thats perfect.

Is it really 18? Feels cooler but Im a bit scrawny at the moment and feel a change every time a puff of cloud blows over. Beautiful day today.

Is 17C in the south now.. same tomorrow. Still pretty good for mid winter.

Can you believe how quickly time goes, More than half way thru this year already. Seems older you get the faster the time ebbs away.

I dont think its age related. My nieces and nephews talk about how fast things are moving as wdll. Im not sure what it is.

Perhaps with us oldies it is a matter of not wanting the time to go fast as it puts us closer to the grave. the young'ns have got it good.. much longer to wait for the grim reaper. I am lucky to be retired but my older brother will continue to work long after retirement age. So his lot is far worse than mine. I find my main problem is finding what to do with all my spare time.

Time to watch The Shallows. Hilariously stupid fun movie in every way.

Just remembered this. Fun, hilarious. We talking about the same film? The Shallows I saw was about a young women battling to not be dinner for a huge shark.

Yes. One woman with the lead man - jonathon livingston seagull. Hes bloody brilliant. I think hes hanging out for the lead in the next sharknado. IMO hes way too good for that franchise!

Jaws is brilliant and should not be uttered in the same breath as the 'Nado Franchise'. _

Yes. One woman with the lead man - jonathon livingston seagull. Hes bloody brilliant. I think hes hanging out for the lead in the next sharknado. IMO hes way too good for that franchise!
just dawned on me what you meant. Oh yes jls deserved an Oscar for his performance. The dead whale.. best supporting actor.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Sounds like you loved doing that walk Matt. Many say Sydney has the premier open harbor on the planet. I will not argue that point. Where else in OZ did you visit?

First time, I was in Oz for 6 months, mostly Melbourne, but spent 5 weeks in Bamawm (tomato farm) and 2 weeks in Sydney... Second time, I was there for 3 months, mostly Melbourne, and 2 weeks in Sydney (Glebe)

So you were doing the backpacker working hol see OZ trip? What you missed then you should complete. There are some amazing places to see here.
Isnt there Dani8?
What is what where, matey? I dont understand the question.