Sci-Fi Slob's Halloween Marathon!

Tools    

Join me on my marathon of Michael Myers carnage! I'll be watching all ten films on Halloween. You don't have to watch them all, just as many as you can, and post a review here. I might be doing a few commentaries as well.

All ten in one day!?!

Are you giving out free cocaine or something?

Holy mother of God, that's crazy, Slob. Sounds like torture to me... there's too many that sucks out of those.

But it's an interesting concept, I look forward to hearing about your psycho killer journey!

What's the over/under on Sci-Fi Slob passing out drunk before he finishes this marathon?

I say The Revenge of Michael Myers.

H20 will remind him that he needs some water, he'll get up to go get some, and will faint. So I say H20.

I'll do that with you guys! sounds an awesome day for me 24h of Michael Myers

What's the over/under on Sci-Fi Slob passing out drunk before he finishes this marathon?

I say The Revenge of Michael Myers.
I say this thing won't even get started -- he'll pass out drunk turning on the DVD player for the first movie.

Ah man I only like the first one and, like, H20. Still, I'll probably visit in and out just to make sure you don't die of the vapors.

Master of My Domain
Dis gon be good. I can see the pure hilarity coming - tipsy Sci-Fi Slob, big scale commentaries, and idk... some of that free cocaine?

In seriousness, good luck Slob.