They're Dreadful But I Just Can't Stop Watching Them: Top 50

→ in
Tools    

Master of My Domain
Love Judge Dredd, it's so much fun. I prefer it over the 2010 remake everyone is drooling over. I like Demolition Man and the first Scary Movie.

But your most recent set... I'm with cricket. Not seen them, and don't want to.

5. Last Action Hero
Arnie at the pinnacle of his 'acting' career.

4. Twister

Silly but fun, and infinitively re-watchable.

3. Rambo 3

Rambo and Colonel Trautman take on a division of Russian armor on horse back with AK-47's and the power of Stallone's mullet.

Godzilla gets worse with every rewatch for me, even for a guilty pleasure, but there is parts I can enjoy to some extent for the sillyness of it...

Predators is not as bad as some make it out to be, but it shouldn't really be seen as being too close to the original movies. As a spin-off/remake type of deal it isn't nearly as bad as it could've been.

Blade Trinity is meh, and I haven't seen the others...

I remember seeing Sleepwalkers and thinking it was pretty bad. The pic isn't working for it, BTW.

Not seen any of the others.

5. Last Action Hero
Arnie at the pinnacle of his 'acting' career.

4. Twister

Silly but fun, and infinitively re-watchable.

3. Rambo 3

Rambo and Colonel Trautman take on a division of Russian armor on horse back with AK-47's and the power of Stallone's mullet.

Now that's better. I think Commando is fantastic. If I had a list of guilty pleasures (which I do but it's unordered) I think it'd be very high indeed. Maybe not my #1, but high nonetheless.

I've enjoyed this countdown, SFS.

Twister and Commando are both awesome, but Rambo lost me after First Blood.

My father took me to see Death Wish 3 and that's the only time I've seem it.

Cool list Slob!