MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Are we listing bad teams, or...

Bleh. Had to decide who to sit/play, have to pick before early games. Both players I choose end up sitting, and both of the players who would've replaced them homer. Of course.

I hereby call into action the investigation of the 2019 Tongo cheating scandal!

It's the only thing that makes sense!

In all seriousness the only thing this shows is I had a better draft than most. Were not even at the 10% mark for the season. Injuries, slumps, streaks, studying film tape, and results still to come.

Sweet googily moogily:

I saw that this was a clip of a home run, and when I hit play and saw it off the beat I thought it must've been mislabeled. Nope.

So who was the big free agent scoop this year? Remember two years ago I got Judge on the wire.
Tomorrow when PW gets Jason Heyward

Losing Clevinger didnt hurt, it's more like agony. Today though Mr. Clayton Kershaw takes the mound for the first time this season. Please be good...

Yeah, we'll know who the big FAs are later on. I've got a few early candidates, though, already.

Clevinger thing is a huge bummer, sorry. I have him in my other league and it stings.

Speaking of lame injury news, the news out of the Severino camp only gets more dire as time goes on. They've added a second injury to the list, and shut him down until at least the Allstar Break. Looking like a big goose egg from my third rounder this season...booooooo.

So who was the big free agent scoop this year? Remember two years ago I got Judge on the wire.

I haven't been paying close enough attention to everyone else's team, but as far as mine is concerned, if Swanson pans out, I would have to mention him...

Probably too soon to really know or maybe the FA in question hasn't been picked up yet. I'm optimistic about some players that I've gotten so far (Stroman, Pineda, Yandy Diaz), but nothing like Aaron Judge.