What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm binge-watching (well, sort of -- taking a bit of a break from that sort of TV viewing this month) old X-Files episodes and also Person of Interest. Neither one is quite my style, but I'm enjoying them both for various reasons. Don't judge on the Person of Interest thing. Have no clue why I'm still watching it, but I am.

I need to restart my viewing of The Wire. It keeps stalling for me, for some reason. I think I went into it with my expectations set WAY too high from all the fanboying over it everywhere. Just not grabbing me, for some reason. (I was about 10-11 episodes in and just quit watching. Will have to restart from the beginning, I think, and see if the characters stick to me better this time.)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm re-watching "Firefly" in the correct episode order, not the order they aired.

I didn't know there was two different orders, but I've only seen it on Netflix, so I assume I've seen the correct order.

If you read the Trivia page on IMDB, it lists the order that the episodes were supposed to air.

Fox originally aired the episodes out of chronological order. The proper chronological episode order is as follows:"Serenity", "The Train Job", "Bushwhacked", "Shindig", "Safe", "Our Mrs. Reynolds", "Jaynestown", "Out of Gas", "Ariel", "War Stories", "Trash", "The Message", "Heart of Gold", and "Objects in Space".

Thanks I just checked on Netflix, and they got the right order.
But enjoy, because the viewing pleasure is much better with the correct order.

I just started getting into Prison Break - I'm only in the begining of the 1. season, but I feel the desire to binge watch it today, so I'll do it later, when I've got various stuff done.

Recently watched the first five episodes of Follow The Money. It's quite good and I think it's improving. There's one storyline I don't care for, but I think they're moving it along, so it might not be there/a problem any more.

Watching The Martian now, but will be binging on season 4 of House Of Cards. Season 3 had picked up big time!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I got the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes boxset for Christmas and have been putting off digging in.

It won't get put off any longer. Well, it will until after I get my stuff done.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I just started getting into Prison Break - I'm only in the begining of the 1. season, but I feel the desire to binge watch it today, so I'll do it later, when I've got various stuff done.
Season 1 and 2 are spectacular, Season 3 is pretty good. Season 4 is ridiculous and stupid.

Season 1 and 2 are spectacular, Season 3 is pretty good. Season 4 is ridiculous and stupid.
I've seen the first 10 episodes of s1, and I love it . I've heard that it goes downhill from there, but I'm glad you still find season 2 and 3 to be good. It's kind of depressing watching the show, if only the first season is good.

I think this thread is gonna stick, it'll be around for a long while. Binge watching is the way to go nowadays. Nobody wants to wait - Gah! Nobody even wants to wait month to month for comic books and are buying TPBs instead. Survivor & Game Of Thrones I dont binge but watch as it airs, this last season of TWD I watched as it aired, but Ive waited to binge on TWD before.

Recently watched the first five episodes of Follow The Money. It's quite good and I think it's improving. There's one storyline I don't care for, but I think they're moving it along, so it might not be there/a problem any more.
I watched the first one HK. Didn't really grab me, so might catch up now I see you like it.

I'm keeping up with Thicker Than Water, the characters are all pretty unlikeable but I've got into it now.

I've caught up on season 2 of Better Call Saul. I love this.