The House That Jack Built (2018)

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
whatever happened to him being banned for life anyway
With Trump winning, "Nazis" are now acceptable.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
And yet people draw the line at actually sitting through the Nazi guy's movie full of relentlessly graphic violence, almost as if they can't handle the stark reality of what they've allowed to happen until it's too late.

But hey, as long as Netflix f*cks off and the broads wear high heels at all times it's fine.

The Cannes lineup looks interesting this year. New Panahi, Hamaguchi (which i've heard is great), Zhangke, Chang-dong, Pawlikowski, Farhadi, Godard, Koreeda, Trier, Gillam, etc. Even the Spike Lee film has got a pretty good response.

Plus a panned Fahreinheit 451 adaptation starring Michael B Jordan and Michael Shannon sounds hilarious to me.

Watched this movie the other day. Lots of violence against women, but, what can I say?

Would never have thought of Matt Dillon as the lead here, but he was brilliant. Made the entire thing for me.

Fan of von Trier so I enjoyed it. Not that I understood the entire thing & never gonna watch it again.

I loved this one.