THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Science is the best. I admire scientists the most. I would love to be one, but I'm not very good at it. It took me an hour to understand the second law of thermodynamics.
I'd say you're way ahead of a lot of people, they wouldn't get it in a lifetime.

My daughter just graduated with her degree in Biology. She is going back in the fall to get a double degree and take Microbiology class as well... Im sure that one will cost me a lot of money!

I'd say you're way ahead of a lot of people, they wouldn't get it in a lifetime.
Well, I understand the basic concept.

My friend teaches epistemology and her husband teaches ancient philosophy, so I've learned some stuff through them. In high school there were classes I didn't like, but in college I enjoyed almost everything I took. I miss it.
I have a hard time focusing on things I'm not truly interested in. Which sucks, because I value knowledge more than just about anything.

Well, I understand the basic concept.
I just read the wikipedia entry for it and didn't understand half a dozen words so hopefully it is not central to the plot of Frenzy.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I am. I love learning, especially science. This subject is difficult because it doesn't hold my attention, but I'm persevering and I plan to work my way through all of it.
Me too. I studied behavioral sciences in college. Also a big fan of natural science. Those two go hand in hand though really.

I just read the wikipedia entry for it and didn't understand half a dozen words so hopefully it is not central to the plot of Frenzy.
Oh, it's crucial to understanding Frenzy. You'll be terribly confused if you don't have a complete knowledge of the laws of thermodynamics.

Oh, it's crucial to understanding Frenzy. You'll be terribly confused if you don't have a complete knowledge of the laws of thermodynamics.

Knew it, Damn it!

I have a hard time focusing on things I'm not truly interested in. Which sucks, because I value knowledge more than just about anything.
I think that's true of anyone. I know I'm having to really concentrate on these business subjects and it feels like my attention is just sliding off them. But they're not going to beat me.

What ever happened to that guy who was doing the MoFo 2013 Movie Awards thread? He has the Japanese Homer avatar, I think.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'd assume Wolf of Wall Street would have dominated, and probably Blue is the Warmest Color. Those are the two films from 2013 most talked about here.

I actually voted for Jonah Hill for Best Supporting Actor for that thing. Not Jared Leto.

It would be could if Adele Exarchopoulos won Best Actress. That's who I voted for, anyway.

I actually voted for Jonah Hill for Best Supporting Actor for that thing. Not Jared Leto.
I'm shocked. Why didn't you vote for Leto?