Back To The Future Part 2
0%
0 votes
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
0%
0 votes
Scream 2
36 votes. You may not vote on this poll

i was having a debate the other day with a friend over what the best sequel is out there, we were tossing a few movies around and i am now curious to know what you guys think. There are a few classics and i just threw in a few more for a full poll.

I voted Batman Returns as it's the only one there that's better than the original film. Yeah, yeah, I know Godfather II's there. **** it, the first one's better.

I have to go with The Godfather II on this one, though i still strongly believe that the first two should be one long film.

godfather II and it's not even close, in my opinion

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Every sequel you named, except The Lost World, X2 & Scream 2, I consider better than the original. I went with T2, but Aliens, Toy Story 2 & The Temple Of Doom could also get my vote, no question.

I can't help but feel that this is going to turn into a debate about which Godfather is the best.

I voted The Dark Knight, but The Empire Strikes Back is the best sequel ever made.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I went with Aliens, although I can certainly see the case for several others on that list. My bias obviously comes into play on this one.

Empire Strikes Back really deserved a place on that poll.
& whaaaat! No Road Warrior?

Few more I would love to see competing up in that poll:
Superman 2
Evil Dead 2
Master of the Flying Guillotine
Dawn of the Dead

Considering my suggestions, I would have voted for Road Warrior, but I voted for TDK instead.

This was really hard for me, but I gotta go with The Godfather 2.

There are those who call me...Tim.
I went for The Dark Knight, although it was a tight decision between that, Aliens and Terminator 2.

If you'd included The Empire Strikes Back however, this would have been much simpler

Of the choices listed I went with Toy Story 2, but X2 was close. My personal choices are The Empire Strikes Back followed by The Wrath of Khan.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I voted The Dark Knight, but The Empire Strikes Back is the best sequel ever made.
This was really REALLY tough.

I voted Terminator 2 but only just. It was that or Bourne Supremacy/ Dark Knight.

Empire Strikes Back should defo be an option, especially as you have other mid parts of Trilogies in there.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think you would get a better spread if you asked people to choose their top five. There's not much to choose between some of them.

Also Dark Knight will prob win because it is most recent. Would it have 8 votes 10 years from now?

I ll name my top 5 in order.

1. T2
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Godfather 2
4. Bourne Supremacy
5. Wrath of Khan

i voted T2, but if it wasnt on the list, id have chosen TDK or BttF2. imo, scream 2 shouldnt be on the list. scream=awesome, scream 2=travesty.