I'm new around here

Tools    

hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I registered myself because i'm very intrested in movies (obviously). I've always tried to look for new movies and new experiences but recently i feel like I've stranded. That's why I try looking for tips on this site! My love for movies became clear to me after watching pulp fiction. Recently, I've watched Oldboy and now I'm looking for more asian movies but i don't no where to start. Anyone suggestions?

PS. Please excuse me for my bad english!

Welcome to Movie Forums.

No suggestions come to mind based simply on what you've said; maybe if you list some of your other favorites? I certainly share your love of Pulp Fiction, though, as do most of the members here, so I think you'll fit right in.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to Movie Forums.

No suggestions come to mind based simply on what you've said; maybe if you list some of your other favorites? I certainly share your love of Pulp Fiction, though, as do most of the members here, so I think you'll fit right in.
Well, there's the entire tarantino empire. Sergio Leone is a god as well , I've enjoyed Hero and house of the flying daggers. the mafia movies are no strangers to me and.

Ow, and I really liked spirited away, princess mononoke, howl's moving castle etc...

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Welcome Hetgeit!

Here is a film from Thailand that I recently enjoyed:

Tom yum goong (2005) Released in the US as The Protector

A different take on martial arts films, the plot:

Tony Jaa plays a young man who grew up with elephants in Thailand. Elephants are majestic creatures, bred for peace, but prepared for war. When an evil Asian gang kidnapped the bull and the baby elephant during a festival and smuggled them to Sydney Australia, he must travel to a foreign land, and unravel a conspiracy that will reach into the highest strata of Australian law and business circles. With only his Muy Thai fighting techniques, and a disgraced Thai-descent police sergeant, he must reclaim his elephants, and his heritage... Against almost impossible odds….

lolz goat.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.