Hobo With A Shotgun

Tools    

did you U.S. filmgoers get to see the fake trailer Hobo With A Shotgun in Grindhouse?? or was it just in Canadian theatres?

...Im hearing conflicting stories

Horrorphiliac

I just know they're coming to kill me.
As far as I know, no, U.S. theaters didn't get it. At least my theater didn't.

At any rate, enlighten us. I heard that the fake trailers are on YouTube, so we better hurry up and watch them before some studio exec yanks them off.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Machete already got taken down. Others may still be up.

Suspect's Reviews

Hobo was great...to me, it looked the most real...with its unknown actors, sketchy camera work, low quality video, and most non note worthy plotline...I think it the most well done one...

...however, Thanksgiving was my favourite, and Don't was probably one of the funniest things Ive seen in a movie in a long time

that was for the grindhouse.
my brother worked on maiden of death it was 3rd place. he got to meet Robert Rodriguez. that was pretty cool.
Domain Information

Please note that this trailer is unrated and very graphic.

Feature film baby!

&feature=player_embedded

That. Looks. Amazing.

First 'Machete' and now 'Hobo'. It would have been an amazing double-bill I'm sure. Glad to see Rutger Hauer again.

Is this movie official or just in talks?

Is this movie official or just in talks?
Trailers...posters...yeah, "just in talks".
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

there's a frog in my snake oil

What the culting hell? Had never heard of it til I stumbled on this review. Seems like it turned out alright

*REVIEW*

Gotta see this. I am a big Hauer fan, but his quality work is few and far between - this will rock.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just saw this film. 100% over-the-top, and absolutely fantastic grindhouse movie.....and not the least bit politically correct....

"You can't solve all the world's problems with a shotgun!"

"It's all I know."

Been meaning to watch this. I know it released in the cinema ages ago.