If you could meet one actor who would it be and why?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Well, this one is fairly easy. I'd want to meet Bruce Willis, of course.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Well, this one is fairly easy. I'd want to meet Bruce Willis, of course.
OMG that is a shock

Robert Downey Jr. seems interesting and fun. I think that right now I would choose him. Brad Pitt would probably be another good choice, although he's really boring me lately... thanks to Angelina.

not hesitation: Christopher Walken, would love to talk to that man

as for a female, probably Jessica Alba cause she's so hawt!

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
If was able to meet one actor it would have to be Bruce Willis, great actor who has been in many great films.

It would be Ethan Hawke. He is not only very talented, but seems extremely intellengent and very worldly and creative. It also helps that he is attractive.

During some 30 years in the news business, I've come into contact with several actors, singers, and other celebrities who passed through the newsroom, but most really were not that interesting to talk to. There were only 2 who I made a point of shaking hands and speaking to--one was singer Mel Torme who wrote my favorite Christmas song, and the other was Mr. Rogers of TV "Neighborhood" fame, who I thanked for the time my sons and I shared watching his show. The one celebrity I missed interviewing who I would have liked to have talked to was Roy Rogers--wanted to thank him for teaching me, my brothers, and a lot of other boys the meaning of honor and fair play in all those Saturday matinees.

Other than that, I'd love to ask Costner why he changed the Indian tribe to Sioux in his film Dances With Wolves from Comanches in the book. I nearly fell out of my chair when in the movie the Sioux chief pulls out a Spanish helmet that his grandpa supposedly took off some conquistador years before. The Spanish never got up in the Dakotas, but they were all over Texas and New Mexico where the Comanche lived.

I'd also like to ask Clint Eastwood where he came up with that BS in Flags of Our Fathers about how the Iwo Jima flag raisers were needed to raise money in the 7th US bond drive because, according to the promoter, the US was down to its last bullet and the Middle East sheiks were demanding payment in bullion for their oil.

There were no oil supplies from the Middle East in 1945. More than three-quarters of all the world's oil was produced in North and South America back then. Of the 7 billion bbl of oil consumed by the Allies during World War II, 6 billion bbl was produced in the US, where it was also turned into gasoline in the world's largest concentration of refineries along the Gulf Coast. I think it was Churchill who said the Allies floated to victory on a sea of Texas oil. The US continued exporting oil to the rest of the world through the 1940s and into the 1950s before the Middle East began exporting crude on a large scale.

A system of cells interlinked
Agreed. My Grandmother was part of the Canadian Oil Project during the war, and worked for the Noble Drilling Corporation out of Midland, Texas. Pretty sure there wasn't any oil coming from the Middle East at that time, or, not any quantity of consequence. I actually have a transcript of my Grandmother's original diary from the time... Pretty crazy stuff...

p29
i would like to meet Morgan Freeman, he just seems at ease with everything he does, the way he carries himself and is a great speaker- i couldnt careless about penguins but MR.Freeman soon got me to care!

i would like to meet Morgan Freeman, he just seems at ease with everything he does, the way he carries himself and is a great speaker
I second that with meeting Morgan Freeman. I too love that relaxed part of him.

i would want to meet Amanda Bynes

because she is like in her 20s, and is still unaffected by the pressures of young Hollywood!!! i like hilary duff, but shes drifting away(seeing her latest music video)

also Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint just cuz!!