If you could meet one actor who would it be and why?

Tools    

If you could do this meet anyone in hollywood who and why?
I would like to meet Ben Affleck.
Why well he was my hollywood crush, I like him.
I would also ask what it feels like to have the whole world hate you.
All becuase of a stupid relatioship and bad press.

Originally Posted by Princess j.t.
If you could do this meet anyone in hollywood who and why?
I would like to meet Ben Affleck.
Why well he was my hollywood crush, I like him.
I would also ask what it feels like to have the whole world hate you.
All becuase of a stupid relatioship and bad press.
Do I have to pick just one? Hmmm OK right now it would be Lawrence Fishburne, because I want to be him when I grow up...
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

I'd love to meet Ted Danson. I grew up watching reruns which was great, and now he has a new show called Help Me Help You. I find his new show better than any of his previous work, it extremely entertaining and funny as heck. Those who have seen the show will agree, its a great show

But the great thing is Danson seems like a really nice guy in person. I was watching an interview and he arrived late and even though the host (cant remember who it was) went on about having to wait, Dandon kept his cool, apologized (it wasnt his fault) and then answered every single question. It was great

As for an actor-John Cusack.Actually he was filming a movie in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) about 100m from my apartment and I didn't knew that and now I feel awlful that I didn't see him at least.I like all of his movies that I've watched so far

As for an actress-Kate Beckinsale.She is hot,she is smart.

One of the many actor's i would like to meet it John Cleese, Just because i'm a Python fan.
As for an actress, Keira Knightley, Need i state why!!

Actor I'd most like to meet would have to be Richard E Grant. If only to ask him how such a talented actor ended up appearing in so many poor films. Actress would have to be Scarlett Johansson, HOT & talented.

This may not mean anything to anyone as he's not that big yet but Paddy Considine (Cinderella Man, In America, Hot Fuzz, Dead Man's Shoes, Bourne Supremacy) is playing a gig in Burton-on-Trent on Thursday 21st. So I will be meeting him, hopefully.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Sacha Baron Cohen...out of character.
Why?
In the words of Ali G:
"he is fa real wicked and if i was to go batty boy, well...."

I'd also love to meet George Carlin

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Steve Martin -- there is far more to the guy than is displayed in his movies, which tend to be amazing by the way. He's absolutely brilliant.

johnny depp for surre!!!! i love him soo much. lol if i had a camera i would take a shot of my room, i've got loads of stuff.. including the popcrn plastic tub from when i saw pirates.
but more seriously i would also love to meet Kenny hotz, whos not in movies but in my favoirit TV show, kenny vs spenny.. hes sooooo funny

-The Breakfast Club

Blake Lively because she is a hot talented actress, but she is not too famous, so she is not going to be too stuckup and I could probably get her in to the sack with my charm.

Welcome to the human race...
Tough call. I can think of a couple, but it's hard to decide.

Right now, it's a tossup between

Bruce Campbell - because he was Ash, and he's got a rep for being extra nice to his fans.

Al Pacino - probably one of the best actors ever. I'd have to meet him.

Robert De Niro - see above.

George Clooney. I like most of his movies and he seems pretty cool. Pet pigs and all...

The only man who can make hollywood star struck... George Clooney. I'd have to bring smelling salts and a change of underwear cuz the shock would be too much to handle.

ERIC BANA. He has just made it as my fave actor. He is sexy and a great actor.

Anthony Hopkins!! He looks aged now but he is still dead sexy in my books. He's my favorite actor. I would ask him to have a one night stand with me. My boyfriend said he'd let me

Brad Pitt
hes my fav. actor..
i would watch any of his movies no matter how bad is the movie..he makes it better.. ^_^

I also have 2, one of each sex They are both Australian.

Toni Collette I think she a is a great actress, still very unaffected by her success.

Hugh Jackman He like Toni seems unaffected by his fame, He seems like a down to earth guy, a loving husband, Father and sexy