Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This isn't a new thread, by any means. In fact, you replied on 2/7/09 at 5:46 PM. Shockingly, your post then, as it is now, referred to Puppet Master.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
This isn't a new thread, by any means. In fact, you replied on 2/7/09 at 5:46 PM. Shockingly, your post then, as it is now, referred to Puppet Master.
YEAH * embarrished * I noticed after the fact i posted!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Warning - Gore

Here are some of my favourite (ones I could find pictures for) over-the-top death scenes...
5. Man has his life force sucked out by zombie in Tobe Hooper's Lifeforce (1985)

4. Woman gets a wooden splinter to the eye in Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2 (1979)

Need I say more? David Cronenberg's Scanners (1981)

2. Woman crying tears of blood before vomiting up her own intestines in Lucio Fulci's City of the Living Dead (1980)

1. Captain Rhodes shouting choke on em'!!! whilst being ripped in half by zombies in George A. Romero's Day of the Dead (1985)

Anarchist within reason
Superintendant Andrew's death in Alien 3. Midway through his rant the Alien reachews down from a vent and drags him up leaving blood dripping and his stress ball bouncing in the blood... awesome.

Come to think of it their are a few good deaths in that movie. Murphy, the prisoner who is cleaning out the ventilation shaft gets a spray of acid in the face when he mistakes the alien for his dog then falls away into a nine foot fan which chops him to pieces.

Dillon's death also when he stands his ground to keep the alien in the leadworks.

Pretty much watch any Dario Argento film and insert a death scene.

They're all basically top notch good as well as some being over the top.

The visuals of all his movies are astoundingly beautiful.

In Resident Evil 3-when the guy in the eifel tower was eaten and attacked by those with infected by the virus.