Sinister

Tools    

Hi all,

Everyone looking forward to the new horror film that's coming out soon, Sinister? It's from the makers of Paranormal Activity and Insidious, stars Ethan Hawke and is set to be one of this years most terrifying movies! It's going to be incredible!

The new UK Quad poster was revealed yesterday on the official Facebook page and it looks very creepy.

It's not out until the 5th October, but that's going to fly by!

So who else is as excited about this?

This film looks great! Happy to see Ethan Hawke is involved as he's a class actor. Having just looked on Rotten Tomatoes it's got a 100% rating based on some early reviews! That's a good sign, will definitely be checking this out!

This film looks great! Happy to see Ethan Hawke is involved as he's a class actor. Having just looked on Rotten Tomatoes it's got a 100% rating based on some early reviews! That's a good sign, will definitely be checking this out!
100%?! That's pretty impressive, especially for a horror film! Ahh! I can't wait for this!

Take a look at this awesome poster for it too...

I have read over IMDB.com about the Sinister but it doesn't seems so interesting at the same day Taken 2 will be releasing. So I will go for Taken 3 instead Sinister.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have read over IMDB.com about the Sinister but it doesn't seems so interesting at the same day Taken 2 will be releasing. So I will go for Taken 3 instead Sinister.
In Taken 3 who gets taken? His grandmother?

Suspect's Reviews

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Robert C. Cargill helped write the film, so i'm excited.