Top 10 Movies of 2010

Tools    

What are your top 10 best movies of 2010?

Mine:

10. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

9. Tron: Legacy

8. Kick-Ass

7. Up In The Air

6. District 9

5. The Social Network

4. The Fighter

3. Inception

2. Avatar

1. Shutter Island
The number is 26. That's the amount of Oscar nominations the last three major films Martin Scorsese directed - which all starred Leonardo DiCaprio - earned. The movies also collected approximately $700 million worldwide. Needless to say, the Scorsese/DiCaprio combination has been a critical and financial powerhouse, which makes the prospect of a horror-thriller such as Shutter Island so intriguing.

- - - - - - - - - -
I haven't seen Toy Story 3, The King's Speech, Black Swan or Exit Through The Gift Shop. So don't ask me about those.

I'm not sure if there's already a thread of this. I searched and didn't find one. But if there is, then my apologies.

cant think of 10, so ill do my top 5.

5.inception

4.iron man 2(i think that was 2010)

3.tron:legacy

2.true grit

1.harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1

I'm not sure if there's already a thread of this. I searched and didn't find one.
Here's the thread: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=24494
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Hey i would agree with this..
ur list is great to know more about it..i would like to share my best movies for 2010..
1. Toy Story 3-5/5
2. Kick-ass-4.5/5
3. Shutter Island-4.5/5
4. How to train a dragon-4.5/5
5. Book of Eli-4/5
hope u would agree..

toy story 3 and inception tie it at #1 for me. both were exquisite