Favourite Tom Cruise Performance?

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
My picks...

1. Rain Man (1988)
2. Magnolia (1999)
3. Jerry Maguire (1996)
4. Collateral (2004)
5. Tropic Thunder (2008)
6. Born On The Fourth Of July (1989)
7. Top Gun (1986)
8. The Last Samurai (2003)
9. Risky Business (1983)
10. Valkyrie (2008)

What do you think of him as an actor? What is your favourite Crusie performance/film?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

The end.

in collateral i think!

Random order:

Rain Man
Valkyrie
The Last Samurai
Jerry Maguire
Magnolia

EDIT:
HOW can i forget Magnolia??!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Interview With the Vampire.

I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise. He is certainly not who I would have pictured as Lestat from reading the books, but he owned this role completely. I think he's better in blockbuster fodder than when he actually tries to act.

Runners up probably Rain Man and Eyes Wide Shut.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I was almost going to say Legend, but I really need to watch it first and see if I like it as much as I remember liking it.

1. Rain Man
2. Eyes Wide Shut
3. Collateral
4. The Color of Money
5. Vanilla Sky
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

yes! legend! i still have that movie buried in my collection somewhere. i must dig it out soon, and watch it.

Toss-up between Jerry Maguire and A Few Good Men.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Let me just say that I think his "cameo" or supporting part in Tropic Thunder is one of the most overrated parts in any movie, ever.