question about movie with unstable unlimited

Tools    

battery. the movie is about a supposedly non-depletable battery, that can replace conventional power. the creator is killed, of course, and conspiracy ensues. turns out the battery is unstable though, and nobody knows. i cant really say more without spoiling, so ill post under spoilers what happens next, for people who think they may know, but need more details. please help with the title.

movie ending spoilers

the main villain doesnt know the battery will explode, and takes it on a plane with him. the battery explodes, killing all on board.

Knight and Day (2010)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013743/

i was find this too but had some doubt because don't remember exactly..

i thought his movie action and fantasy or could be family with like Hulk Hogan

Actually, this was the first and only movie that came to my mind. The creator/inventor doesn't die in the movie, but besides that everything else fits

The creator/inventor doesn't die in the movie
i hope you're right and wheresatari will confirm that us keep searching..> this movie

thanks guysXD i knew i saw it recently. my mind is at ease, and the frustration is gone.

edit:i would also very much like to know how you post those youtube trailers in your posts, in case i need to do so. thanks

Glad you found your movie

Regarding your other question, here's how you embed a YouTube video:

Let's say you're putting up a new post (or you're editing an old one), you'll see a series of icons/buttons in the panel just above the main text box.

There's ''Bold'' (B), ''Italic'' (I), ''Underline'' (U) and so on... On the same line you'll also find a small YouTube icon (that familiar black and red logo!), slightly towards the right.

Here's how it works: Select the youtube link that you've keyed/pasted in the text box, and then click on the youtube icon. The link gets automatically wrapped in YouTube tags. You can then click on the ''Preview Post'' button to see whether it's appeared/embedded properly. Then hit the ''That's Good Enough (Submit...'' button when you're good to go.

Most of the tags e.g. ''Spoilers'' (the red exclamation mark) and ''Quote'' (the small text balloon) work in pretty much the same way.

Hope this helps