Alien Ships

Tools    

Employee of the Month
I`m searching for movies with alien ships - real water-ships or submarines - original made by aliens.
I can think of only the ship in Episode 1 and the wreck in Sphere.
Any suggestions?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I believe the original poster wants movies with ships which sail on oceans and belong to alien beings. In other words, not "space ships", but sea-going ones.

I`m searching for movies with alien ships - real ships or submarines.
Any suggestions?
Sphere? Wasn't that a jet from the future?

Or is that what you're looking for?

Employee of the Month
Which is a shame, I like the idea. The ship from Sphere is invalid, for known resons. Abyss counts. But that`s not much for so many years of science-fiction.

Cocoon (1985)

Virus (1999) is referred to as an alien life form.

Leviathan (1989) is a military genetic mutation.

DeepStar Six (1989) is one that I haven't seen in forever. Holden, do you remember?

Deep Rising (1998) is just a large tentacled sea creatures.

OK, the "belongs to alien beings" sounded to me like ships that they took over. You may want to reword your original post. Too much confusion going on here.

I always found the older Cylon ships from the original Battle Star Galactica, to be somewhat sexy...

I also found their base ships to be seductive as well, and the designs to be well beyond their time...

Love can be very "alien:

The first thing I thought of was the ship in Stardust. Not sure if it's what's requested, though. Neither have I found a good pic.

There's also The Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow

Employee of the Month
Very cool pics, folks (except of 7th sons`s, which is only a white square )

But still... all these ships are flying in the air or in space.

I googled it, received stuff like this:

I`ve actually got a match, but it`s a only a good photoshop-stunt:

Market gap?

I`m searching for movies with alien ships - real water-ships or submarines - original made by aliens.
Any suggestions?
Aside from Abyss, which has already been mentioned, I can only think of the water skimmer-looking ship in the 1988 version of War of the Worlds.

I can't post links yet, but here is the IMDB URL: imdb.com/title/tt0094578/

well in Stargate Atlantis, the city of Atlantis, made by "the Ancients" is originally submerged.

Also, their space craft, dubbed "puddle jumpers," are also submersible ships, as they discover in one fated episode.

The Fifth Element, Flight of the Navigator, Hithchikers Guide to the Galaxy and Earth Girls Are Easy. All have ships built by aliens and they're all-terrain space and water.