Name the Actress

Tools    

She’s German, this photo seems current & she’s in a lot of German movies & movies in English too IIRC. Her initials are NH.
@AgrippinaX, can you help them with this actress. I am presuming you know who she is.

Janice Rand.
She played as Captain Kirk's yeoman.

Who might this be?

A bit obscure I admit. American actress who had a decade length career in mostly supporting roles. Had a reasonably memorable part in a late '40s noir/horror film with Edward G. Robinson. Also in a film directed by Nicholas Ray, plus some regular appearances in the '50s Dragnet and Adventures of Superman TV series.

Allene Roberts. Check her out in The Red House (1947).

OPEN FLOOR

Allene Roberts. Check her out in The Red House (1947).

OPEN FLOOR
I don't think I've seen her in anything yet, but I am currently working on Bogart's filmography and I see she was in Knock On Any Door (1949) so I'll see her in that.

That was a tough one

Nobody?

Here is another capture from the same movie:

More clues:

The pictures are from canadian actress Wendel Meldrum, seen, for example, with Colm Feore and Rip Torn in Beautiful Dreamers (1990) or with John Vernon and Kriss Kristofferson in Sodbusters (1994). She also appeared in many TV series, such as the low-talking designer of the Puffy Shirt (Seinfeld, season 5, episode 2, 1993).

A compatriot of mine, here working in another country in a cute and favorite romcom in which she also visits NY.
The reverse image search does NOT seem to work on it :-p

From IMDb Trivia: "The scene where ... ... enters the hotel room wearing a red dress is a homage to Vertigo."

...The reverse image search does NOT seem to work on it :-p
I'm not sure if I follow what you're saying? We're not suppose to use reverse image, the game is we guess by knowing the person in the photo.

I'm not sure if I follow what you're saying? We're not suppose to use reverse image, the game is we guess by knowing the person in the photo.
Sure, but there will always be people who will use tricks for good or bad reason* On another pic where I totally wouldn't expect it (her on a magazine cover in the movie), it did recognize her face

* good reason: if you want to know immediately;
bad reason: if you just have to be the person that "knows" everything