YouTube Channels About Movies

Tools    

I only follow DP/30: The Oral History Of Hollywood here, a YouTube channel that talks with actors and directors concerning there latest work and wanders around there overall careers as well. I like it because it fells like an unscripted conversation instead of an interview, like the typical, it's more a friendly chat between friends. And you?

Eyes on Cinema.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't really have time to watch any of them (I'd rather watch a movie than a video about a movie), but here are the best film channels on YT:

Cinema Nippon
wolfcrow
CinemaTyler
Criswell
Eyes On Cinema
Every Frame a Painting
99Filmo
The Seventh Art
Breaking Down Bergman
CineFix
Fandor
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I look at a lot I guess. Jeremy Kahn's, Chris Stuckmann for reviews. Not that they are any good. That movieguyuk for some European stuff. CineFlix, Royal Society something, every frame a painting, Vox, and many others that just pop up on recommendations which I don't keep track. WatchMojo has some movie stuff.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I listened to a 2-hour interview on this channel before, and just took a look, and it seems they review some great movies, especially great older movies that didn't get much attention, like a "Mikey and Nicky"

https://www.youtube.com/c/moviegeeksunited/videos

One new channel I have been watching since last year is Be Kind Rewind. Mostly focusing on female actors. Wonderful insights. Like the channel very much.