Writer's Corner

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Im glad you posted that. I wanted to ask what the inspirations were for much of this. I'm always curious to get perspective into why a writer writes something and if its pure fiction or somehow inspired by life events. Then by how much.

The connection to the song is interesting. I will listen more to it. Thanks!!

Im glad you posted that. I wanted to ask what the inspirations were for much of this. I'm always curious to get perspective into why a writer writes something and if its pure fiction or somehow inspired by life events. Then by how much.

The connection to the song is interesting. I will listen more to it. Thanks!!
Don't know how... but I missed this post way back in September!
(Geez! It feels like I wrote that story only a few weeks ago!)

Thanks, @ynwtf!

I do believe that we all have the "Power to heal", although not physically heal like what we see in movies and video games however spiritually and mentally we all have the same power of healing. I mean we've all been there, most people just don't realize it but at some point in time we have helped out other people in a small ways that became a great help for them in the long run hence the so called "healing". I don't know if you guys feel me but hopefully someone does. BTW, I really loved the story. I remember the time that someone helped me with a movie review back when i was in college, I was a lazy guy so me and a friend used this website called dreamessays.com for the movie review. I wished I was this great at writing back then.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I made some transgressive poetry, but it's in Polish and probably not appropriate for this site.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I do believe that we all have the "Power to heal", although not physically heal like what we see in movies and video games however spiritually and mentally we all have the same power of healing. I mean we've all been there, most people just don't realize it but at some point in time we have helped out other people in a small ways that became a great help for them in the long run hence the so called "healing". I don't know if you guys feel me but hopefully someone does. BTW, I really loved the story. I remember the time that someone helped me with a movie review back when i was in college, I was a lazy guy so me and a friend used this website called dreamessays.com for the movie review. I wished I was this great at writing back then.
I feel you, Darius.

The story may be about an overt form of healing, but the underlying message is about the kind you talk about and when some people can't seem to let themselves be helped by others because they are actually wrapped so tightly in their pain and misery - they're addicted to it and actually frightened by the prospect of losing it as that would mean they'd loose other things as well (like their dependence on others, the pity of others, etc.)

And it's about the missed potential of those who'd like to help others, but don't know how as all their attempts are rebuffed and thus they remain unaware of their true potential.

Thank you.