If You Made Your Own Movie

Tools    

Ok this thread is about what your movie would be like if you made one.
I want to know:
1) What its called
2) Who would be in it
3) What it would be about

I dont know if there is a thread like this or not so excuse me if there is.

I havent thought of mine yet so lets see what you guys got.

dood, u made a really kool thread, but nobody is gonna take their time to tell u all of that, u gotta think a while for tha kinda stuff

Originally Posted by dillskies88
Ok this thread is about what your movie would be like if you made one.
I want to know:
1) What its called
2) Who would be in it
3) What it would be about

I dont know if there is a thread like this or not so excuse me if there is.

I havent thought of mine yet so lets see what you guys got.
how about welcome to my life, everyone

benjamin bratt (for rob) and sandra bullock (for me) i loved them in miss congeniality...

well the title says it all.....

ok, it would be called "Pages of My Life"

it would be a dramatized biography, but have it end years into my future with me doing all the things i want to, and i'm talking about taking care of the problems i have

anyway, i don't know who would play the roles, i'll get back to yall on that

There are those who call me...Tim.
1. Along the lines of "The Seance", just not as lame.
2. Unknowns
3. Basically it will be a seance taking part in an abandoned hospital where years ago, 12 students commited suicide, and the hospital is now said to be haunted. At the present day 12 volunteers (students) are brought into the hospital by a man who is aiming to contact one of the twelve dead students. With the group are 3 men who are filming a documentary. 1 as a camerman, another as the sound guy and the other will be the host. They'll follow the group around as they move around the hospital doing all sorts of things to determine the presence of spirits, and eventually at the end they'll contact one of the 12 suicidees. Then something goes wrong and blah blah blah, everyone but the documentary host and cameraman will die.
The film will be filmed with a standard video camera and CC-TV footage, simply because I think it would be more atmospheric.
It sounds lame but it could work really well if done properly.

interesting

If i had to make a movie at this very moment, it will definitely be a fantasy, based on something along the lines of "A Song of Ice and Fire" by G. R. R. Martin (i'm currently obsessed with it), which means i'll have to get copyright and stuff.
who'll be in it? I don't know who he'll play, but Johnny Depp.

Australian Pride
Quick answer.

1) The Toast Saga
2) Kelsey Grammar, Antonio Banderas, Mark Wahlberg, Greg Kinnear and Jennifer Aniston.
3) A Tarantino-esque series of stories - all to do with toast. There will be lots of sinister stuff in it - preferably to do with kitchen utensils, kangaroos and that white stuff they put in Oreos.

I ate all your bees.
The Sidewinder Movie!

Name - Yet to be decided, the name would depend on the plot...
Starring - I would like to include all the actors I feel deserve better roles and or more roles plus a few of my favs. Would include Gary Oldman, Michael Beihn, Tom Berenger, Arnold Shcwarzenegger, Kevin Costner (Shock Horror!) and Sean Bean.
Premise - As with many others I'd like to think I would be able to make some Pulp Fictionesque style movie but in truth I question if I would be capable of such a thing. I am a big fan of fantasy and action so maybe and action movie would be the go. I have always thought it would be cool to do a Warhammer 40,000 movie however most of the sctors I chose would be unsuitable. A wolverine movie would be fun and I fear that I might be able to come up with a better idea for Aliens vs. Predator from the Trailer I saw. Im just blabbering on now so I'm going to stop...

So in closing I dont know what my movie is about, its name and the actors I'd like to be involved...

In the Beginning...
I'm going to direct Frank Miller's 300. I know it's already in production, but I don't care. It's going to happen somehow.

Oh, and if I had several million to blow, I'd do a Kingdom Come adaptation (and I'd do it right, I tell ya).

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Name: The Road To Nowhere (Comedy/drama)

Starring: Sam Rockwell, Alan Arkin, Drew Barrymore

Music by: Mark Mothersbaugh

Premise: A janitor at a publishing house (Sam Rockwell) struggles to become an author, while his mentor, a college professor on the verge of retirement (Alan Arkin, who would win a much deserved oscar for this, I'm sure) is struglling to get his life's work, a rambling, autobiographical novel called "the Road To Nowhere" published. The two share a really close friendship, and he gives the manuscript to his protege to get his opinion, but then dies in his sleep that night. The protagonist's signifigant other (Played by Drew Barrymore in an accomplished and funny performance) finds the book lying around their apartment, loves it and shops it around to publishers....under her boyfriend's name. His good looks and youth sell the book where the aged author couldn't, and he finds himself a media celebrity. But he's torn between the fame and fortune and his own concience. oh, and the real author's family, who are howling for him to tell the truth. It would also feature Parker Posey as the protagonist's personal assistant and Kevin Spacey as a shifty literary agent.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You ready? You look ready.
Well, I'd base my movie off of one of my favorite books.

Title: The Lost Years Of Merlin
Actors: Me as young Merlin because his describition is a lot like me and I'd love to act. Keira Knightley as the loving, stepmom of Merlin because I think she would fit her best and I'd really like to work with her. If you know why. Finally, Viggo Mortensen as evil king and father to Merlin because Viggo looks good in oldish clothes.
What It's about: To sum it up, the years of Merlin as a tenager. If you would like the whole story read "The Lost Years of Merlin" by T.A. Barron. I'll sum up best as I can. Merlin has landed on the beach half dead. He's saved and a couple years later he wants to find out who he really is and who his father is. He goes on journey mets people and finds out everything he wants to know. Can't tell you it'll ruin the book.

There are 4 more books after that one. It's a great seris that would make great movies. When I get older and get in the movie business, I'll try my best to see that those are made into movies.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Movie Name: I Am Sam II: The Plight of the Gulls

Actors: Michelle Pfeiffer, Sean Penn, that cute little chick who will probably be hot when shes older.

A guy recruits an army of retards to rid the LA area of seagulls - Lead general in the army is Sam, who after being reunited with his daughter has the unfortunate luck of having her eaten by a king seagull. In an attempt to shift the story from the inability of a person of mental retardation to protect his daughter from King Seagulls and other seagull lower level bosses, he creates the army in hopes that his daughter is still alive in the King Seagulls stomach, being a person of mental retardation he doesnt realize that she is dead and we can all laugh at how retarded some people are. Silly Sam. Ending involves the revelation that there aren't actually King Seagulls capable of eating 12 year old children alive, and Michelle Pfeiffer, who after marrying Sam mysteriously has her 13 year old son eaten by a 35 foot Toad vows revenge and enlists the help of seagulls which dont actually exist to wage war against Sam who she blames for the death of her child for the sake of an emotional final scene.

Originally Posted by Tolstoy
Movie Name: The Plight of the Gulls

Actors: Michelle Pfeiffer, Sean Penn, that cute little chick who will probably be hot when shes older.

A guy recruits an army of retards to rid the LA area of seagulls - Lead general in the army is Sam, who after being reunited with his daughter has the unfortunate luck of having her eaten by a king seagull. In an attempt to shift the story from the inability of a person of mental retardation to protect his daughter from King Seagulls and other seagull lower level bosses, he creates the army in hopes that his daughter is still alive in the King Seagulls stomach, being a person of mental retardation he doesnt realize that she is dead and we can all laugh at how retarded some people are. Silly Sam. Ending involves the revelation that there aren't actually King Seagulls capable of eating 12 year old children alive, and Michelle Pfeiffer, who after marrying Sam mysteriously has her 13 year old son eaten by a 35 foot Toad vows revenge and enlists the help of seagulls which dont actually exist to wage war against Sam who she blames for the death of her child for the sake of an emotional final scene.
I'm going to go over her for a while. *walks across the room then breaks into a run out of the room*

Originally Posted by Tolstoy
Movie Name: I Am Sam II: The Plight of the Gulls

lmao

Originally Posted by jrs
For some reason I don't know if you are making fun of the movie, Sean Penn or the mentally handicapped (which I totally find offensive).
I agree. (Now you got a bone to pick with me.)

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I would love to make a movie based on Margaret Atwood's novel entitled "Oryx and Crake". I have not thoroughly thought about this, so I really have no clue who would portray the characters. Here is a description of the novel, which can be found at chapters.ca:

The narrator of Atwood’s riveting novel calls himself Snowman. When the story opens, he is sleeping in a tree, wearing an old bedsheet, mourning the loss of his beloved Oryx and his best friend Crake, and slowly starving to death. He searches for supplies in a wasteland where insects proliferate and pigoons and wolvogs ravage the pleeblands, where ordinary people once lived, and the Compounds that sheltered the extraordinary. As he tries to piece together what has taken place, the narrative shifts to decades earlier. How did everything fall apart so quickly? Why is he left with nothing but his haunting memories? Alone except for the green-eyed Children of Crake, who think of him as a kind of monster, he explores the answers to these questions in the double journey he takes - into his own past, and back to Crake’s high-tech bubble-dome, where the Paradice Project unfolded and the world came to grief.

Originally Posted by John McClane
I agree. (Now you got a bone to pick with me.)
was that directed to me because i was laughing at his stupidity

Originally Posted by dillskies88
was that directed to me because i was laughing at his stupidity
Yes, it was. But now we know why you were laughing so, I no mad. Please define what you are laughing at next time.