Greatest Horror Icon

Tools    

Who is the greastest horror icon and why? In my case its jason, because he comes really close to being invincible and he's just brutal like myself.

to address a comment made earlier on...Jason was on a heating table in JX, this iknow. How ever what some people fail ro realize is that the lady at the beginning did say they dipped him in acid, when they were talking about how he ended up in thier hands and why they were gonna freeze him.

im gonna have to go with Michael Myers. he is definitly the scariest horror movie slasher. he stalks you all day until he is ready to strike. He is pure evil and mad strong but u can kill him it is jus very hard.

Pinhead - The Ultimate Villain, In my opinion.

Freddy Krueger - Attacks people in their dreams.

Jack Torrance - evil in a nutsy kind of way... frozen solid.

Norman Bates - wacko.

Leatherface - Nice people face masks.

Joan Rivers

She's evil. The really, really, scary kind too.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Joan Rivers
Dammit... how did I forget?

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
ur supposed to say why you like these people.
I changed it.

Nostradamus(sp??) that image is one that is hard to go away and the Jeepers Creepers guy.

Joan Rivers

She's evil. The really, really, scary kind too.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Pretty good choices, i can see you guys know your stuff.

However(always a however) i find it hard to believe none of you guys favor jason? hehe its kool though. So far so good, but soon those Ash fans will arrive and boy will this thread start to go in a different direction but its koo'

i always thought myers movies were terrible until recently i sort of gained a common respect for the guy but w/e

Originally Posted by Jasons#1Fan

i always thought myers movies were terrible until recently i sort of gained a common respect for the guy but w/e
what made you start to like the halloween movies

i just started looking at his style and seeing how cool he was, he and jason have lots of similarities, and if i like jason soooo much, than i should atleast like mike a little

My ultimate horror movie icon, and a good guy to boot.

Ash

Ash isnt horror in my opinion but w/e

coke kills drink pepsi
Michael, sleek, stleathy, smart , and bad ass
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	39458-150x300.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	2876  

Joan Rivers

sorry i don't know who this is, but it's not the actual picture right? i mean, you did add "make-up"?

Originally Posted by quiball
sorry i don't know who this is, but it's not the actual picture right? i mean, you did add "make-up"?
Yeah, he did. In reality she has two black eyes, no teeth, and satanic symbols tatooed across her body.

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by quiball

I think its Joan Rivers

Now if Joan is an Icon of Horror -- I'm nominating Melissa Rivers(daughter)of Icon of Horror as the Evil Spawn.

And this is my BOOMstick!

Ash. Nothing or no one will ever be as cool as him. He's like The Punisher with Duff Man attitude.

+