I Know Why 2020 Has Been So Bad

Tools    

@Stirchley My mum got into astrology, after her retirement. Now she is an expert. Predicted India's defeat at World Cup, Liverpool's final loss against Real Madrid - after which she was banned by me from predicting results for my favourite teams. But she has predicted other things for our family members.

It's actually fascinating with loads of mathematics involved in it.

Her and her astrology group's prognosis for this pandemic isn't great.

@Stirchley My mum got into astrology, after her retirement.
Interesting. All I know from my own experience is that if I know your zodiac sign, I know quite a bit about you. This can be useful with certain zodiac signs who need careful handling.

I do know what you are saying.

Speaking as a Virgo (who tend to doubt everyone and everything), we do need a lot of careful handling .
I’m a Capricorn so am fine with Virgoans. Scorpios I have a problem with.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dumb superstitions. People into astrology would ask you for your sign, and then let your answer paint the entire interaction. Oh my God, our signs are not compatible. You're not a good partner for me. You're not a good candidate for a friend. I better just leave now. Talking to you might be dangerous for my astrological well-being. Like, come on, people, what's next? Talking to stones and plants?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dumb superstitions. People into astrology would ask you for your sign, and then let your answer paint the entire interaction. Oh my God, our signs are not compatible. You're not a good partner for me. You're not a good candidate for a friend. I better just leave now. Talking to you might be dangerous for my astrological well-being. Like, come on, people, what's next? Talking to stones and plants?
Cold readers like Derren Brown and Derek Acorah do the same.

"I sense the presence of a Daniel? David? Donald? Dave? Daniel?"
"My great grandfather was called Steven"
"That's it! Steven. I'm sensing a Steven. He was your great grandfather right?"
"Yes! How'd you know that?"

@The Rodent I can feel you might be a Capriquarius.

A ha! So I was right!

That's a bit extreme. No one does that.

They usually see it for marriage.

But there's also a bit of truth in how some stars just don't get along.

There's a lot of truth in it - Bette Davis and Joan Crawford were two stars that certainly didn't get along and I could mention quite a few more.

That's a bit extreme. No one does that.
You certainly haven't met too many Asian girls.

Stop telling me to "look" Joe - seriously- come-on man!!!

2020 isn't a good year because of Covid 19 and many people lost their jobs and sit in quarantine. No travel and the consequences of all of these are financial crises. I hope that everything will be ok.

December 21st, around twilight in the south-west sky... Jupiter and Saturn will align, forming what appears to be a double planet.
They align every 19 years, but this year is the closest they've been for 400 years.

December 21st, around twilight in the south-west sky... Jupiter and Saturn will align, forming what appears to be a double planet.
They align every 19 years, but this year is the closest they've been for 400 years.
Is this in the right thread? Is what you describe good or bad?