Best Picture Hall of Fame

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Most definitely. Now your guessing game can begin as to which one it is, but I think you might be able to figure it out. If you can remember our conversation about it a long time ago, of course.

I'm betting my nom will be a rewatch for just about everybody. I could be wrong though.

ETA: Just had a look and all but one of the participants has it checked off their list.

Most definitely. Now your guessing game can begin as to which one it is, but I think you might be able to figure it out. If you can remember our conversation about it a long time ago, of course.
I can't even remember what I did yesterday We've talked about a lot of movies so nope don't remember that. I might be able to guess though. Maybe after the noms are all in, but before Raul reveals them we can take a guess at what we think others nominated, sounds fun to me

I'm betting my nom will be a rewatch for just about everybody. I could be wrong though.

ETA: Just had a look and all but one of the participants has it checked off their list.
Shakespeare in Love? nah I doubt we'll be seeing that one I probably could guess, and if I'm right I'd be real happy to see that one again.

They showed a clip of Shakespeare in Live on tv the other day and my wife remarked how terrible it was. I didn't like it either of course.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Too last minute for another to join in?

They showed a clip of Shakespeare in Live on tv the other day and my wife remarked how terrible it was. I didn't like it either of course.
I actually like Shakespeare in Love, thought I do think either Saving Private Ryan or The Thin Red Line should have won.

Bet it was me, a bunch of classics I haven't seen

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I can't even remember what I did yesterday We've talked about a lot of movies so nope don't remember that. I might be able to guess though. Maybe after the noms are all in, but before Raul reveals them we can take a guess at what we think others nominated, sounds fun to me
That is why I said If you can remember our conversation about it a long time ago, of course. I know how your mind works. But I think that once it is revealed (and assuming that it isn't revealed who nominated what), you will definitely know which is mine. At least I think so.

I actually like [i]Shakespeare in Love
I actually like Shakespeare in Love, too. I am not big on Gwyneth Paltrow. I didn't think she was anything spectacular in there, but I love the supporting cast and I just adore Joseph Fiennes as Shakespeare (kind of thought he was robbed considering the less deserving Gwyneth won).

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Too last minute for another to join in?
I do know Raul was looking for Sunday to reveal, so you be under the wire. Shoot him a PM with a nom and see what happens. Be cool to have ya!

Legend in my own mind
Hmmmm

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
We have 10 noms already. I didn't want this to get too huge in case it makes people feel stressed about watching too much plus we are awaiting GBG who got an invite earlier and should certainly be able to join. Unless there are no objections but after Clazor and Sarge and GBG I would say we stop.

We have 10 noms already. I didn't want this to get too huge in case it makes people feel stressed about watching too much plus we are awaiting GBG who got an invite earlier and should certainly be able to join. Unless there are no objections but after Clazor and Sarge and GBG I would say we stop.
Your call raul

When I mentioned that there were one or two Best Picture Oscar films that I actively dislike, Shakespeare in Love was one that I was thinking of.
Just out of curiosity what was the other one?

I didn't think much of those either
I would have guessed you to be a fan of The Thin Red Line. You're probably not a fan of Elizabeth from that year either? Actually I would be shocked if you liked that one. Though I liked it quite a bit.

That is why I said If you can remember our conversation about it a long time ago, of course. I know how your mind works. But I think that once it is revealed (and assuming that it isn't revealed who nominated what), you will definitely know which is mine. At least I think so.
I looked over the list of Best Pics and not really sure what yours might be, I'm guessing it's something newer that you weren't really too interested in. My guess is Argo? Well you can't tell me now of course.

You're probably not a fan of Elizabeth from that year either? Actually I would be shocked if you liked that one. Though I liked it quite a bit.
Believe it or not I have the DVD as my wife and I both love it. Cate Blanchett can do no wrong.

Oh jesus! I would have never have guessed that...but cool that you like it.
There's not many costume/historical type movies I really like; that, Braveheart, The Patriot, Quills, Rob Roy, Barry Lyndon. I can't think of any others right now.