Star Trek - Renegades

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
New Trek show on the horizon, set in the old Prime universe. Familiar faces such as Tuvok, Checkov, The Doctor, and yes, Kahn's descendant, Lexxa Singh. If done well, this could be great!

Just as an aside, when I went to post this, the post button's auto-messages was "Make it so, #1", which was kinda fitting!

A big thanks for posting that! I would have not seen it otherwise. Renegades looks great. Very cool to see a few of my favorite ST characters, Tim Russ/Tuvock, Robert Picardo/Dr Zimmerman and espically glad to see Manu Intiraymi/Icheb. I also spotted Admiral Paris in that clip.

Can't wait to see it.

I am a shameless Voyager fan, so Tuvok and The Doctor are just great news to me. Also, as usual, I am a sucker for ass-kickin Female captains.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
As a big Trekkie I was both excited and confused by this; confused because I'd heard absolutely nothing about it.

Looking around and it's apparently an 'independently produced television pilot' funded through the likes of Kickstarter and indiegogo. I've never really heard of that kind of thing before. Do they have any chance of actually getting a series made out of this, even if it's just a web series.