Top 100 Movie Stars Redux

Tools    

It's not a big deal but if it changes the order of the countdown in the slightest, then it's not exactly what it should be.
I get what you're saying but i doubt Siddon voted for people he didn't like. It's most likely just the case of him not having a top ten or finding it difficult to cut so many favourites down to ten so he found a system that made it easier. I'm guessing he wasn't the only one who did something like this.

I'm trying my best to be awkward like SC used to do.

Someone's gotta be awkward on MoFo... and apart from the spammers there's nobody left these days
Well, I can be a beast too, believe it or not. So, you can go and f+ yourself.

I get what you're saying but i doubt Siddon voted for people he didn't like. It's most likely just the case of him not having a top ten or finding it difficult to cut so many favourites down to ten so he found a system that made it easier. I'm guessing he wasn't the only one who did something like this.
Yea I could easily do the same and come up with 10 people I really like, but the reality would be that I'd be voting for someone who isn't even in my top 50. I'm sure he isn't the only one, and that goes for previous countdowns. It's too bad as far as I'm concerned because it compromises how genuine the final result is.

Yea I could easily do the same and come up with 10 people I really like, but the reality would be that I'd be voting for someone who isn't even in my top 50. I'm sure he isn't the only one, and that goes for previous countdowns. It's too bad as far as I'm concerned because it compromises how genuine the final result is.
Don't disagree with you. The thing for me is for some i just don't think a top ten is a thing, from past conversations with Siddon i've got a feeling he's seen alot of films like somewhere between you and Mark F. Could see that working into a situation that a top ten just isn't a possibility. I'd say a bigger concern than Siddon's list is what Larry brought up earlier, he felt bad that his list was all modern and mainstream actors i could see someone thinking they need to have a few classic actors for whatever reason. Or actresses as well.

Anyway the only person i know for a fact didn't send me his true top ten was Rambond!

Because he sent me a top nine

Well, I can be a beast too, believe it or not. So, you can go and f+ yourself.

F+ is pretty much what everyone thinks of my reviews on here so I've been F+ed by everyone else for the past 5.5 years already

F+ is pretty much what everyone thinks of my reviews on here so I've been F+ed by everyone else for the past 5.5 years already
What are those best reviewer mofie nominations then? Ironic? haha

What have you done to my thread Rodent?!

I'm at least happy that the memory of SC is still a bad influence on others.

Sorry... send in your votes everyone!!

Wait, how did you think i was going to be able to hold a top 80 Countdown from 78 actors?

Will there be any celebrity lists sent in like with Tattie's games list?
These countdowns are gonna be so bogus from now on unless they have at least one or two imo.

haha was only joking. Carry on all you want, it was funny.
I mean, really,we should do this. since the proverbial fat bastard is gone, I'm offering myself to take his place. Hell, we could even have a Sexy tournament. Who's gonna be the next sexy?

btw, did I tell you to go and F* YOURDEF, MAN! GO TO HELL! I'm gonna rape all your posts now. This is becoming personal.

F* YOU, CAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically what you did was not send in your top 10. Well at least the countdown will be almost accurate.
What is wrong with you?

It's a ten person list could I have made a top ten of any decade or gender...sure. But I choose to balance and weight each generation of filmmaking to make a better list.

If I wanted to I could have done a top 100 or 250 or 500 but if you are only doing 10 I decided to set parameters.

10. F(70's)
09. F(10's)
08. M(60's)
07. F(90's)
06. M(40's)
05. M(00's)
04. F(30's)
03. M(20's)
02. F(50's)
01. M(80's)

And the only reason I even sent in a list is because I got a PM asking me to do such

Will there be any celebrity lists sent in like with Tattie's games list?
These countdowns are gonna be so bogus from now on unless they have at least one or two imo.
Ahem...Ned Stark. Former honorable lord of Winterfell, fer christs sake! Let's see Tacitus compete with that.

And the only reason I even sent in a list is because I got a PM asking me to do such
No one forced you. You wouldn't have sent one if you didn't want to, and it was a profile comment not a PM.

Ahem...Ned Stark. Former honorable lord of Winterfell, fer christs sake! Let's see Tacitus compete with that.
Hmmmm, yeah .... pretty sure they are dead though and therefore any list from them should be ineligible

Holden Pike sent the 47th List and another one made it bringing us to 79!

If Inmate send us his later we could have a top 80 countdown. Seriously can't get over how popular this got when you consider i had four lists for the first four days