NEXT BATTLE:
THE GODFATHER ( 6 WINS)

VS.

new contender
LOTR: RETURN OF THE KING

page turn

i vote ROTK

The Godfather
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Lotr

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I absolutely love LotR, so my vote goes to ROTK.

The Godfather
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Godfather
15 years ago, A mop boy named Melvin Junko fell into a case full of toxic waste and became a hideously deformed creature of superhuman size and strength, he became... The Toxic Avenger, the first superhero from New Jersey! Then came two shitty sequels, sorry about that. This is the real sequel.

The Godfather

7-9 this one is suprisingly close.

You ready? You look ready.
Rotk
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Rotk