A "Crap" Movie You Liked?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
It's legendary NOW. But I don't recall it being a huge box office smash at the time. Not like it should have been.

Plus, it's one of those movies a lot of people don't like.

Remember, though, that this is "Crap Movies You LIKE." So, I agree with you -- it's legendary.

Put me in your pocket...
Just thought I'd bump this thread up before another one gets started.

I'm not sure if this is considered a crap movie, but....

Big Fat Liar (2002)
Watched this with my kids this past year. It's kinda cheezy in spots and not in the same league as Holes, but Paul Giamatti as the slimy hollywood producer, Marty Wolf, kept me smiling and giggling throughout. He's such a hoot. The two lead kids were cute together...and, it was kinda fun to see Lee Majors and Jaleel White (Urkel) make cameo appearances.

hahaha this htread is top notch
anyways one of my favourite ****ty b-movies that me and some buds watch totally hammered once and it still sticks with me is

the cannibal women of the avocado jungle of death

Originally Posted by casa
the cannibal women of the avocado jungle of death
Sounds like a mystery science theater selection.

I used to love all of Jim Varney's Ernest movies. I haven't seen them in years, though.

The One, it's like The Matrix meets The Terminator meets Bloodsport.

Bridget Jones's Diary
I don't know why i like it so much. During one debate i started laughing quite loudly cos i was thinking about it. but no on else seem to like it...

masters of the univeres,
dude wheres my car ?,
molan rouge,
return to the blue lagoon,
legend ok i no it sounds like so stupid but thats my all time favorite movie i dunno why but i love it !

I ate all your bees.
Well I am a big Arnold Schwarzenegger fan so there are a whole lot of 'crap' movies that I adore.

-Last Action Hero
-Red Heat
-Commando

Then theres
-Masters of the Universe - Not so much anymore but there was a time when I thought this was a really, really cool movie. It holds a sentimental value now :P
-Spy Hard
-Wrongfully Accussed
-Demolition Man
-Assassins

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

In the Beginning...
It seems like everyone I know hated Reign of Fire, but I didn't think it was terrible. In fact, there's a pretty hilarious part of the film involving Matthew McConaughey, a ridiculously thick axe, a catwalk, and the biggest CG dragon I've ever seen.

I didn't hate it, but I have no desire to see it again. Much like Dante's Peak.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My hate/love movies would have to be, The Nutty Professor (Eddie Murphy) it's chessy but funny. (I don't like remakes)

Blade 2

The 14 Year old Wonder
This could take a while:
Swordfish
The one
Torque
The Matrix sequals
Van Helsing
Ballistic
Troy(i LOVE it but many didnt)
2fast2furious
scary movie 1
SM2
SM3
Super Mario
Tomb Raider 1
Resident Evil

Two crappy movies I saw this month and loved are

1. Hope Spings
2. Faster Pussycat, Kill! kill!

Originally Posted by Austruck
[Caddyshack is] legendary NOW. But I don't recall it being a huge box office smash at the time. Not like it should have been.
Just for the record, Caddyshack finished in the top twenty for domestic boxoffice in 1980. It wasn't the highest grossing comedy of the year, as 9 to 5, Stir Crazy, Airplane!, Any Which Way You Can, Private Benjamin, The Blues Brothers and even Cheech & Chong's Next Movie made more money, and nothing came even close to The Empire Strikes Back's haul of over $200-million, but I think you'd definitely have to say Caddyshack was popular and financially successful from the get-go. I became "legendary" after subsequent generations caught it on cable TV and video, but it was a big hit from day one.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
Dreamcatcher. My dad and I just love it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

April Fools Day
Tremors
Battlefield Earth
Waterworld
Warlock (not the old Western)
Butch and Sundance - The Early Days
Behind Enemy Lines