Bad guy sees sound, good guy beats him with whistle?

Tools    

Hello all,

Thank you for reading this and any hints will be appreciated. For some years now my brother and me have been trying to track down a movie we saw as young kids. It's action packed and from the 90's is what we believe, not sure though.

All we do remember is that there is a bad guy that is targeting the good guy with a helmet that sees sound, the good guy defeats the bad guy with a dog whistle.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hello all,

Thank you for reading this and any hints will be appreciated. For some years now my brother and me have been trying to track down a movie we saw as young kids. It's action packed and from the 90's is what we believe, not sure though.

All we do remember is that there is a bad guy that is targeting the good guy with a helmet that sees sound, the good guy defeats the bad guy with a dog whistle.

Can you describe how the bad guy "sees" sound with the helmet? Reminds me of Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

The whistle bit starts at 2:18.

Oh, and spoilers:
WARNING: spoilers below
Mastah masta Blasta lasta Run un Bahtah dada Town town ...own.

o. O

No this isn't the movie. We're big fans of the Mad Max saga.
Thank you for giving us a hand in finding the movie.
The helmet that the bad guy wears, from what we remember is like a riot helmet with a viser that magnifies sound so you can see and hear it.