Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I love this film and a Kristoffer Joner fan. There is a second film to this called The Quake.

My favorite part of this film is when it actually hits the small town.

I love this film and a Kristoffer Jones fan. There is a second film to this called The Quake.

Likewise, I really enjoyed it, and the visuals are gorgeous. Will check out The Quake asap.

Likewise, I really enjoyed it, and the visuals are gorgeous. Will check out The Quake asap.
My favorite Kristoffer Joner films are Naboer and Skjult.

Just finished Hercules and the Captive Women and The Cyclops. Both bad movies but worth the cheese.

Now I'm starting Stagecoach and I'll finish it tomorrow. I'm deeply invested in the characters; this is one of the most character-driven movies I've seen so far, but I hope the plot picks up after the first act. By the way, I'm typing this out with my eyes practically glued to the screen, so sorry for any typos if any.

News of the World. Movie about an English girl being taken back home after having been kidnapped and raised by Native Americans? And they're STILL not doing a proper adaptation of The Light in the Forest?

My favorite Kristoffer Joner films are Naboer and Skjult.
Naboer is great, actually caught it on Netflix recently, which was surprising (to me at least). Hidden I haven’t seen in ages, definitely overdue a rewatch.

Naboer is great, actually caught it on Netflix recently, which was surprising (to me at least). Hidden I haven’t seen in ages, definitely overdue a rewatch.

Naboer isn't playing on American Netflix. It's not streaming anywhere in the US.

Naboer isn't playing on American Netflix. It's not streaming anywhere in the US.
That’s odd. The selection does differ though. I did feel we were very lucky to have it in the U.K. I’d have never in a million years expected to see it on Netflix.

I love this film and a Kristoffer Joner fan. There is a second film to this called The Quake.

gosh same here loved the wave and the quake. hope they make another one. loved Kristoffer Joner on fallout

Amazon has the dvd for sale.

Afraid it might be a bit too woke, but still very excited for it.
Absolutely bloody outstanding. Thought they didn’t make ‘em like this anymore. Riveting shit.