The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Damn! Really nice! I'll have to show off my setup when it's all good and done.

It ain’t pretty, but it works.

@Swan @ynwtf
Your floor looks nice. Did you choose the paint color?

You ready? You look ready.
Your floor looks nice. Did you choose the paint color?
Thanks, pretty sure they have been covered by carpet for the last few decades because they look mostly untouched. And nope, I haven't painted anywhere in the house. It needs it bad in a few places, but I just can't afford it right now.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thanks, pretty sure they have been covered by carpet for the last few decades because they look mostly untouched. And nope, I haven't painted anywhere in the house. It needs it bad in a few places, but I just can't afford it right now.
I agree. music gear takes priority. can play music in the dark.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Do you enjoy archaeology?

During the St. George's holidays, two weeks ago, we visited the remains of the medieval town of Missionis.
Started by the Byzantines, it flourished during the Second Bulgarian Kingdom around 12th century. Located on a pass in a small mountain, with its two Basilicas, excavated in the last decade, it is often discussed in the mass medias.

On the picture, remains of the town gates:

That's a sauna and a cold water plunge. Contrast
Is this your place or it’s a spa? Whichever, it does sound good though I’ve never tried either of these things. Maybe a sauna once? Can’t remember.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What is a float center?
I would totally freak if they closed the lid on this thing with me inside it.

@Stirchley, I thought the same thing when I saw that on "The Big Bang Theory".

@Stirchley, I thought the same thing when I saw that on "The Big Bang Theory".

Too funny. But I’m still not going into one of these things. It sure wouldn’t be pretty.

My sister won a gold medal for singles bowling at the USA Special Olympics today.
Wowser! That’s amazing!

Some mourning doves (also known as turtle doves, yes like the Christmas song) decided to nest in a hanging planter next to our grill. Apparently they're notorious for this, nesting wherever, even on the ground if they can't find a good spot. Anyway, we had to use a different grill last week to avoid disturbing them.

My wife saw the parents do the shift change (they take turns sitting on the eggs), and they keep sitting on the babies even after they're hatched, which can look pretty absurd:

A system of cells interlinked
My sister won a gold medal for singles bowling at the USA Special Olympics today.
Um...AWESOME!

Wow! Congrats to your sis!