Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Bend it like Beckham -
. First time watch, surprised at how often I laughed & how much I enjoyed it!

The anxiety of living beings

scattered conversations about the end of the world take initiatives on socials breakthrough, many groups disguised as one deceive the city with severe manifestations of the intellect.

live on planet earth is to the perception in various actions of the collective in which indifferent to what is shared popular knowledge are the manifestations of the world in inducing progress.
where ever happens in moral pollution in referring to chaining in which individuals build the perception of success in a fault scheme that many more are assimilated to lift the commanders faces.

the absence of such participation is considered magical moment where madness take their demonstrators bravely following the system that is to believe. art and literature of these conversations border on violence which new individuals are trained to do a new era of illusions to the new economic cycle.

satisfying the anxieties of these social beings means the imprisonment of the situations stands in the social securities rules. a web of actions and behaviors are put into path in perception of faces of crime against the new order. ~B(l)

Subliminal Activities

the plot takes place in a reality whatsoever in any street photographed by satellites in which interpretations are seen as social activities in order to apply to situations that are consistent projects of global interest.

however, conflicts with this process initiatives give the groups to temper the happiness of achievement when the personalities that do not reflect the attitudes of the social pounding are identified. giving birth to a web of intrigue in which individuals do not lose their poses while being subdued in persuading residents.

the revelation of this insult as regards the freedom of the to-do are conspiracies where the values of participation means the discovery of happiness by barbarians, endangering the fault system to large consuming masses.
making the guilty cycle business to new groups of the economy to perpetuate the curse in that lift up the moral as they march the shackling of the lost world to these streets in memory of the photographs. ~B(l)

Welcome to the human race...
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 -
, maybe

At least this one is kind of well-made.

It didn't really do anything for me and didn't really keep me entertained, but I can definitely see why this film is praised and adored.
Really? I can't, but then I also disagree with you that Bale performance is amazing.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Really? I can't, but then I also disagree with you that Bale performance is amazing.
I can't neither. The whole movie is a mess...

Though I believe that Bale's performance is the only thing good about it!

The cinematography in the opening scene is immense, but things seem to change completely after the bear attack. The following two hours seem to be a tribute to Terrence Malick with a few intervals of extreme eating and violence. The good parts and Leo's performance just manage salvage this rating.

Welcome to the human race...
Thanks for recognizing.
Someone's got to. Anyway, they're both scenes that involve a highly skilled agent fighting their way through a group of enemies in some rather long takes, but I think American Ultra has an advantage in that it's not so...misguided.

The Revenant (Alejandro G. Iñárritu, 2015)

Visually impressive but I'm not so sure about this change in cinema where visual style over content seems to be dubbed extremely impressive. Sure, some of the shots are beautiful, but in the first half at least I found some of the tracking shots unneccesary, and consistency of photography odd. I get that the ice cold images and vast landscapes are meant to emplify the harsh reality of Glass' situation, but for two and a half hours I think you need a bit more. I enjoyed the performances and second half a lot more than the first, it's definitely impressive how this got made. Similar feelings to Mad Max, really

Love & Mercy (2015)

Love & Mercy is a biopic that follows Brian Wilson during the creation of 'Pet Sounds' album and 20 years later while he is falling for Melinda Ledbetter.

This is a mesmerising and moving film. It deals with mental illness respectfully and it makes you care for the people you are watching on screen.

I really liked how Melinda, a character that would have been very thin in most movies is given depth in Love & Mercy and we see things from her perspective. All 3 lead actors (Paul Dano, John Cusack, Elizabeth Banks) give excellent performances.

I would single out the scene when Dano's Brian is having a breakdown on the bed and when Cusack's Brian is on the bed looking at Dano's Brian as the best scenes in the film.

Care for some gopher?
The Enforcer (Bretaigne Windust/Raoul Walsh, 1951) -

The Wrong Man (Alfred Hitchcock, 1956) -

Shooter (Antoine Fuqua, 2007) -

The Revenant (Alejandro G. Inárritu, 2015) -
+

Humm, disappointing after finally getting to see this classic 'giallo' film and it turned out to be rather tame after hearing so much about it. I'd be happy to see a more graphic remake of this actually, directed by someone like Peter Strickland(Duke of Burgundy).