2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

I ended up with perfectly good players, some at very good value, but quite a few I wasn't particularly targeting in that range.
Full disclosure, while I was thinking of a few guys when I said this, I was mostly thinking of Luis Robert, and he's been gangbusters so far.

Every single year I target a guy, don't get him, and he sucks. Or I try to trade someone and then end up being super grateful the other owner didn't accept. This is why I try not to get too excited or too down when I don't get "my guys." Because we're all wrong all the dang time.

I made an accidental drop and requested to Yoda he be put back on my roster. No its not Trea Turner.

I made an accidental drop and requested to Yoda he be put back on my roster. No its not Trea Turner.

Does this mean you're planning to intentionally drop Trea Turner?

Does this mean you're planning to intentionally drop Trea Turner?
GOD NO! Everyone would hear a death howl emanating from Florida if I accidentally dropped him.

GOD NO! Everyone would hear a death howl emanating from Florida if I accidentally dropped him.

I assume he's undroppable, right?

A system of cells interlinked
The Clown ain't clowning around...

Terrible that happened. Reminds me when Buster Posey broke his ankle his first season.

As for more positive news, I'd like to talk about it but don't want to jinx it

My pitching took a drubbing last night, but some nice signs of life from the offense across the board.

Welcome to April FBB, folks!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My pitching took a drubbing last night, but some nice signs of life from the offense across the board.

Welcome to April FBB, folks!
My pitching just been bad bad bad.

My pitching just been bad bad bad.
I would guess that fairly large group of SPs are on tilt due to adjusting to the pitch clock stuff along with their usual April rust. I am thinking it should all be worked out in a month or so.

Question: Is it 3 or 5 full starts before a RP gets an SP tag?
Three starts to gain SP eligibility. Five relief appearances to gain RP eligibility. Assuming the thing I just read isn't out of date or something.