CARTOONS

Tools    

Can anyone tell me why this cartoon is funny? I can’t see the humor at all.
I'm just seeing this now. I'm happy to explain If you've had hamsters you'd know that their water bottle dispenses water very slowly in little drops.

I'm just seeing this now. I'm happy to explain If you've had hamsters you'd know that their water bottle dispenses water very slowly in little drops.
Never had a hamster. Thank you so much!!!

Never had a hamster. Thank you so much!!!
Understandable...If one never had a hamster then the water bottle joke part wouldn't make sense. I did have hamsters as a kid and they even had babies. But don't disturb the mother hamster or she will do very bad things!

Understandable...If one never had a hamster then the water bottle joke part wouldn't make sense. I did have hamsters as a kid and they even had babies. But don't disturb the mother hamster or she will do very bad things!
Some idiotic people I know of decided to give their hamsters some fresh air a few summers ago. So they put them outside for a while. Which was fine except they put the cage on the front lawn and, guess what, somebody took them. Which, as soon as I saw the situation, I knew this would happen. Hamsters were never seen again.

Some idiotic people I know of decided to give their hamsters some fresh air a few summers ago. So they put them outside for a while. Which was fine except they put the cage on the front lawn and, guess what, somebody took them. Which, as soon as I saw the situation, I knew this would happen. Hamsters were never seen again.
Ugh! stealing someone's hamsters is so low!