Photography

Tools    

I've been doing other stuff, one of which appreciating other photographers and there photography's. I'm using the website Magnum for that, also Flickr. I recently fond a photographer that I like very much, his name is Bruce Gilden, an interesting character for some, annoying for others. Here's some of his work:

Murad Osmann.

I wrote a long piece on this photographer and his wife but accidentally erased it

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One of my favourites is Nobuyoshi Araki, but a lot of his work is too kinky to post here.

EDIT: There are some SFW ones, too!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
Just a few of my favorites when I used to own a DSLR. I mainly took pictures for the band Dirty Rumors, but I lost most of my originals shots. I had a couple hundred at one point. I also took nature photos, too. Mostly just for practice.

1/10

I setup my tripod on the riverbed. I went with a group of photographers to a local spot, and I was the only one dare-devilish enough to carry $1k+ worth of equipment that close to the water.

I’m either daring or stupid
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
I’m either daring or stupid
Or the person getting the best shot.

Today I was watching this interview of Wim Wenders, one of the best interviews I've seen.
He talked about how he started painting, also photography and obviously motion pictures.
All were interests to me, especially the part about respecting the human, the field of vision.
I have a similar perspective about understanding the frame and respecting what we're seeing.

Posting my first pictures, finally, no editing, manual mode. All taken an hour ago, when I got home from work; just stuff I saw around the house, testing the camera. I'm now learning composition from a YouTube channel called The Art of Photography; I'm liking the guy very much, he talks a lot, but that's okay, I prefer it that way when I'm really interested in something, I can notice he likes what is talking about, not just the typical guy wanting to take a beautiful picture and post on Instagram, he knows the history of each technique, who invented it and who made it popular, the guy thinks of photography artistically, don't see much of these people spending time trying to teach other people.

Nice photos. I started photography as a hobby two and a half years ago. I also look at techniques on YouTube and read on the subject.

I got a new prime lens coming for my Olympus. Figured I try out one of the Chinese brand lens that everyone raves about. All metal and decent build quality as far as I can tell from video reviews and samples. All manual lens tho but that’s why they invented focus peaking.

Here’s some shots to hold ya till I get it.

I got a new prime lens coming for my Olympus. Figured I try out one of the Chinese brand lens that everyone raves about. All metal and decent build quality as far as I can tell from video reviews and samples. All manual lens tho but that’s why they invented focus peaking.
What are the specs on that? Nope not those kind of specs You know the focal length and f stop.

What are the specs on that? Nope not those kind of specs You know the focal length and f stop.
It's a Meike 25mm f1.8 lens. Since I'm on the M4/3 platform the 2x crop factor makes it comparable to a 50mm lens on full format.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D3L7VX1

It's a Meike 25mm f1.8 lens. Since I'm on the M4/3 platform the 2x crop factor makes it comparable to a 50mm lens on full format.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D3L7VX1
Cool, I actually like using a manual focus lens, it makes me feel like I'm doing something on my own versus letting the camera do it all for me I have a similar lens for my c sized sensor camera...It's a 50mm 1.7. It's soft when shot wide open but it's fast so great for near no light situations! Easy to carry too.