Post the highlight of your day

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I love how you put it.
It just excited me so! I couldn't control my typing!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The 14th of August is my anniversary of moving to Sweden. I always say the same sentence, which can go one of two ways. Jag har flätor i häret (I have braids in my hair) or Jag har flator i håret. (I have lesbians in my hair).

50/50 chance on the ä...and mostly, it's lesbians in my hair.

I still have lesbians in my hair.

My car battery died. I had to call AAA. I am not very self-sufficient, so that was cool. Of course, it was a bit of a mess and the second time the lady seemed annoyed with me. Whatever.

The highlight of my day was getting out of bed. And to go far enough from the bed to get to the medicine cabinet, to take my temperature , which is about 100 for the last few days. . I have somehow come down with a rare, exhausting and annoying summer cold. Rats!!!

I'm taking fruit, lots of water and Mary Tyler Moore reruns for this ailment. I'm hoping the next highlight of my day will be getting out of this friggin' house.

Those sneakers are adorable
@MovieGal. Bet you're pretty light on your feet wearing them

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Poor guy. But... everybody knows girls don't poo! And even if they do their poo smells like velvet!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Poor guy. But... everybody knows girls don't poo! And even if they do their poo smells like velvet!
I the lady bomb dropper that speaks the truth! And yes, poor guy. My boyfriend usually just points. Bros expect support but he just points at me and surrenders comment.

I guess the highlight of my day/week is .... I pulled my sciatic nerve... it hurts from my hip to my foot... but you know what hurts the most? My a$$!!

I suppose buying 4 blu rays for a bizarre reason counts as a highlight. I'm excited about the purchase so...yeah. Definitely counts.

Discovering that one of my favorite YouTubers posted a new video - first one in two months. He posted it yesterday but I didn't see it until this morning. I was embarrassingly excited by it.

My life is sad.

Discovering that one of my favorite YouTubers posted a new video - first one in two months. He posted it yesterday but I didn't see it until this morning. I was embarrassingly excited by it.

My life is sad.
There's nothing to be embarrassed about! Some voices are REALLY NICE to listen to.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about! Some voices are REALLY NICE to listen to.
It's not really his voice though, more his attitude. He's just so ridiculously enthusiastic about everything - which is nothing like me.

It's not really his voice though, more his attitude. He's just so ridiculously enthusiastic about everything - which is nothing like me.
Oh hey I get ya on the attitude thing. Some people have hot attitudes.

Oh hey I get ya on the attitude thing. Some people have hot attitudes.
I actually don't find him hot. I mean, he's good looking, but he's also really gay.

Most recent highlight: It's payday. Still more excited about the video though. F***ing bills.