The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

That was a good Raw!!

Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are finally here!! BULLET CLUB !!!

AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn was AWESOME.

Kevin Owens vs Cesaro was Great

I think Enzo will be a good promo master and I think they will never last long term like the Usos or Dudleys. Because Big Cass could be special after a few years in the Tag division and Enzo could have a good run on smaller titles.

Top 10 WCW Wrestlers.

10 Dean Malenko

He was never given a proper chance in the wwe other then a behind the scenes person. Yet Mysterio, Benoit and others got belts and he was the guy who gave the best match of the night.

9 Harlem Heat

Best Tag Team In My Opinion. I thought it was dumb that Bookers gets in and its not Harlem heat which means Stevie Ray will never get in the hall but Booker T can. Doesnt seem fair but then again Harlem heat was a WCW team.

8 Ray Mysterio Jr

I will admit he was good in his prime its just now his knees are so blown out that wwe wont sign him but will others like Alberto and AJ Styles but wont let this man finish on a worthy contract.

WWE were begging for Mysterio to come back. In fact they extended his contract without his consent because of how much time he had spent of injured (which was WWE's right). He refused to work or take his pay from WWE because he wanted to leave to go to AAA. AJ Styles is worth signing he was TNA's top guy for over decade and big in Japan. I have no idea what the point of re-signing Del Rio who is boring as can be when they have Kalisto.

WWE were begging for Mysterio to come back. In fact they extended his contract without his consent because of how much time he had spent of injured (which was WWE's right). He refused to work or take his pay from WWE because he wanted to leave to go to AAA. AJ Styles is worth signing he was TNA's top guy for over decade and big in Japan. I have no idea what the point of re-signing Del Rio who is boring as can be when they have Kalisto.
Styles is fine but why does Samoa Joe gotta go to nxt . He is just as god as styles.

Styles is fine but why does Samoa Joe gotta go to nxt . He is just as god as styles.
I heard Samoa Joe was a big deal but I gotta say I haven't seen him have many worthwhile matches for NXT. Even against Balor he was just ok. I think the idea of using Samoa Joe to build up new stars in the NXT brand is fine. He will be on the main roster soon enough. AJ just happens to fill the gap at the moment they need of a younger, faster, fitter Jericho. Especially if they are planning on reuniting the bullet club.

Im not buying this nice act by AJ Styles and And think AJ will Go heel and Roman will get beat down at Payback when this Bullet Club Returns.

Does anyone here think we will ever see Matt Morgan In The WWE again. He was in TNA and he would make a good Lesnar feud because he was huge.

Looks like we will see Finn or Joe moved up sooner or later.
Sooner now with Wyatt hurt (Brays my fav current guy now ). Im betting Joe, and they may try and acknowledge his TNA tenure to increase his hype. I know company policy is to to pretend TNA doesnt exist, I dont know...do they still?

Well with Austin Aries and both half's of beer money here you kinda discover we like raiding there talent. Its too bad hhh Wont bring angle back too ave an icons match and join the hall.

7 Ultimo Dragon

I think he had matches with every wcw luchadore, and even matches with Malenko, jericho and Guerrero. But his best matches was against Ray Mysterio which I think he wrestled the most. But my memory may be just bad.

WWE Monday Night Raw Returns and she will be Live From London. Am hoping shane will be back but HHH and Stephanie McMahon should be on the show to mess with Roman and AJ Styles cause I think AJ Styles will turn heel and we will get The Bullet Club as the new Athority Fraction but Shane Will have the viewers and Vince will not be appearing too be in any corner.

Dean Malenko was probably my second favourite wrestler to watch after Bret Hart. Guy was unbelievable, very underrated. Too bad he didn't have much personality neither did Bret in all honesty.

6 The Giant.

The Big Show I dont think is or was given enough respect for what he has done in both companies. Everyone Loved Andrea but if ask me Show Was and is just as good. He has gotten more shafted by Vince cause knows he will play ball and help new talent.

Would have liked dean more if well he would have smiled more a bit and well he was good in the ring but was boring on mic and in personality.