Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

Forgotten his name & nationality, but he was recently featured in NY Times. Bad boy.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He's a spoilt little australian sht with anger management issues. Nick Kyrgios. I cannot stand him. No class whatsoever.

He's a spoilt little australian sht with anger management issues. Nick Kyrgios. I cannot stand him. No class whatsoever.
That would be him. Of Greek extraction, IIRC. I remember the article now - he isn't even that interested in tennis & would have liked to do something else.

That would be him. Of Greek extraction, IIRC. I remember the article now - he isn't even that interested in tennis & would have liked to do something else.
He's an arrogant upstart.

I like the Williams sisters. Absolute amazons on the court and so committed, then in press conferences they have those little girl voices and gorgeous smiles.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Queenus Williams aka Veesus Christ has the opportunity to retake the number 1 ranking if she wins. I swear, I will sacrifice myself to Jehovah if she does somehow manage to win.

I like the Williams sisters. Absolute amazons on the court and so committed, then in press conferences they have those little girl voices and gorgeous smiles.
I recently enjoyed this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2376024/

I hadnt heard of that. Will check it out. Thanks.

But the girl who won the French Open, Jelena Ostapenko, is a nasty little brat as well.
She is yeah. She came out of nowhere and has been really consistent though. Think there's very few players who haven't been a-holes at some point, and she is young. I do agree though.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I never buy the age thing, she's 20 not 12. That being said, she has mellowed a bit since winning RG. I largely follow WTA, and there are indeed are a few a-holes amongst them. Speaking of which, I'm praying Sharadopa loses soon. Can't stand the woman after the whole doping fiasco.

I never buy the age thing, she's 20 not 12. That being said, she has mellowed a bit since winning RG. I largely follow WTA, and there are indeed are a few a-holes amongst them. Speaking of which, I'm praying Sharadopa loses soon. Can't stand the woman after the whole doping fiasco.
She's just turned 20, just got out of her teenage years and she has to deal with the media on her all the time, something neither of us know what it's like. I'm not saying it's an excuse for everything, just give her a bit of time to mature and calm down. Pretty much every Tennis Pro has a past like this, of course there's some exceptions.

Bouchard lost bad . That's definitely my favourite fall from grace over the last few years.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I dunno, she hasn't been promoted nearly as much as her predecessors. She was playing on the outside Wimby courts after winning RG after all. And her coach seems like a total enabler to her behaviour, so I don't buy it whatsoever.

Genie redeemed herself a bit by slaying Sharadopa a few months back, but yeah, she's still unpleasant overall. I wish Laura Robson would come back to the top though

I dunno, she hasn't been promoted nearly as much as her predecessors. She was playing on the outside Wimby courts after winning RG after all. And her coach seems like a total enabler to her behaviour, so I don't buy it whatsoever.

Genie redeemed herself a bit by slaying Sharadopa a few months back, but yeah, she's still unpleasant overall. I wish Laura Robson would come back to the top though
Just saying she did get a blast of attention after going under the radar, it can't be easy to adjust to that at that age. She's certainly not the only one who has been bad when they were young and then became more likeable. Her behaviour is awful but i'm not willing to write her off completely yet, i'm going to give her another year or two to see what she's like.

Laura never got a chance at the top though, right? Yeah sad i liked her alot, can't see her ever properly coming back now. I'm not the biggest fan of Konta either.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
That is true to be fair.

And my heart bleeds for Laura she could have been big but she was never the same after she got surgery on her wrist. Konta has a weird grunt that annoys me. I like Heather Watson, but outside of mixed doubles of all things she's never done much.

ATP has a lot of eye candy at the open this year Christian Harrison, Jared Donaldson and Milos Raonic are just

That is true to be fair.

And my heart bleeds for Laura she could have been big but she was never the same after she got surgery on her wrist. Konta has a weird grunt that annoys me. I like Heather Watson, but outside of mixed doubles of all things she's never done much.

ATP has a lot of eye candy at the open this year Christian Harrison, Jared Donaldson and Milos Raonic are just
Yeah, that year where Laura reached the second week of Wimbledon was awesome. That was actually one of my favourite WTA Grand Slams as that was the year Lisicki reached the final and Bartoli won if i'm remembering right. I know she could be a bit of a bitch too but i did always get on Lisicki's side at Wimbledon, it clearly meant so much to her and she did barely anything for the rest of the year. Plus Bartoli is a sweetheart.

I like Watson too, as you said though she hasn't done much in Singles. Always look out for her in the Grand Slams but she never does that well sadly.

Good times, the tour is just a hot mess right now without Serena and Azarenka
Azarenka . She was my favourite player since Henin then it all fell apart. I still think she was genuinely Serena's biggest challenge since Venus/Henin/Kleisters, etc.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Definitely, although the 17-4 H2H undermines it a bit I still think Venus could have won the Aussie open earlier in the year v pregnant Serena.

She is yeah. She came out of nowhere and has been really consistent though. Think there's very few players who haven't been a-holes at some point, and she is young. I do agree though.
To name one:

Imo, the best and most fluent serve ever.

Imo, an even nicer guy than Fed.

Azarenka . She was my favourite player since Henin then it all fell apart. I still think she was genuinely Serena's biggest challenge since Venus/Henin/Kleisters, etc.
I admit I'm not much of a WTA fan, but I couldn't agree more on Henin. What a lovely creature and my all time fave.

I agree with the rest also.