What's your favorite movie snack?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Most people like to eat popcorn while watching movies, but I don't like the texture of popcorn, so I eat buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans.

What do you like to eat while you watch movies?

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Full course dinner, which can be problematic when I go to a theater.

Full course dinner, which can be problematic when I go to a theater.
We have an AMC and a Alamo Drafthouse Cinema here.. where you can order..Dinner with your movie!

Does coffee count? It's coming in handy recently with my uni screenings... since I hardly ever sleep before 12 anymore...

It'll always be popcorn. I don't think it ended up as the cliche movie snack by chance--it really suits the occasion.

That said, the theater by my house has some really, really good chicken tenders. Horrendously overpriced, but really good.

Junior Mints.

But -- buy a box at the dollar store and sneak them in. Don't pay $4 for the same thing at the theater.

Popcorn became the cliche because the profits are huge, it's easy to produce in large quantities and is also easy to make onsite. That's not to say it's not tasty, of course.

Burritos and beer. The only reason I ever ask girls out is to get to sneak food in with their purses.
I literally thought something else was said.

Originally Posted by mlaturno
Burritos and beer. The only reason I ever ask girls out is to get to sneak food in with their purses.
I literally thought something else was said.
Yeah, I think I know what you thought, Rhys, because I read that wrong at first, too.