Mother of God: Rauldc14s 100 TV Shows

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My random list of television is now ready. Requests for shows may be made, but no guarantees. Let's see how this shakes out and if it can be as random as the ones that SC has done for films in the past.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
100. Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood

I don't remember much about "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" because I only watched it when I was very young, but I remember singing along with him while he changed his jacket and shoes, something about a train, and puppets.

Also, his name is Fred "Rogers", not "Rodgers". ("Rodgers" is Richard Rodgers from "Rodgers and Hammerstein".)

98. Legends of the Hidden Temple
I think this is the first programme on one of these list that I've not been aware of at all (except anime, of course).

There was a time when I watched a lot of this. Got me through some tough times, so I'll always have an affection for it but, for the most part, it's a terrible programme. Especially the latter stuff. I heard that the bouncer got his own show eventually.

Oh, it's also the main reason that The Jeremy Kyle Show exists, so it should burn for that.

Thank you for including Jerry Springer. That was actually on my 25 TV Shows list for the official TV show list.

And this thread should be in the Television subforum.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Thank you for including Jerry Springer. That was actually on my 25 TV Shows list for the official TV show list.

And this thread should be in the Television subforum.
Yes it should. Hopefully a mod can move it.

There was a time when I watched a lot of this. Got me through some tough times, so I'll always have an affection for it but, for the most part, it's a terrible programme. Especially the latter stuff. I heard that the bouncer got his own show eventually.

Oh, it's also the main reason that The Jeremy Kyle Show exists, so it should burn for that.
Wow. Is The Jerry Springer Show actually still on the air? I don't see an end date for it. I wonder when it's on and where. I do remember seeing it some years ago. It didn't seem the same to me. It was simply -- someone came out on stage. Someone had cheated on somebody. They started throwing chairs. That was it.

In the '90s, they did this, but it wasn't MANDATORY that they did it all the time, you know? There was a lot more originality to the shows. Sometimes the Ku Klux Klan was on. Sometimes it was flamboyant gays. Sometimes incestuous families. Sometimes strippers, sometimes prostitutes, sometimes drag queens, sometimes transsexuals, sometimes pregnant women, sometimes bestiality people.