The Bourne Trilogy

Tools    

Which Movie from the Bourne Trilogy, floats your boat?
45.45%
10 votes
The Bourne Identity
22.73%
5 votes
The Bourne Supremacy
31.82%
7 votes
The Bourne Ultimatum
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Just curious to see what other members found to be their favorite Bourne Movie? If I had to choose, it'd have to be the original. only if I had to.

I was never a huge fan of this trilogy, But If I had to pick one- It'd be The Bourne Identity.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm probably against the most popular pick, but I would go with the 2nd one as the best. Then the 3rd. It's not often that I think the sequels are better than the original, but all 3 are good to me.

Yeah, the Ultimatum was close with Identity for me, but I still enjoyed the love interest Bourne had with Marie. I'm a romantic at heart...

I'm going to have go with Ultimatum. It had the greatest fight scene (dash vs bourne).

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
My fave was the one where he finishes the equation on the chalkboard and writes "who am I" on the bottom

None of them really floated my boat too much, but the original one in my opinion was the best.
This. I just don't "get" Greengrass.

I love alll of them
It's also my favourite trilogy after The Lord Of The Ring
But if I had to choose, I choose the 2nd film

I just got into the series like 3 week ago, i really liked all 3 of them, really looking forward to the 4th.

Personally, I quite enjoy spy movies in which the main character like Bourne have superior MacGyver skills and able to evade the authorities. Of course it has to be well written and made. The Green Zone was too believable some would say , also, the Green Zone and Hurt Locker kind of melded together I believe.

bourne identity didn't have the crazy shaky camera views, that definitely helped a lot