Do NOT see 'Quarantine'

→ in
Tools    

You heard. Don't even watch the trailer if you can help it.

Unsurprisingly, this soon to be released horror film is a remake of a little Spanish film made only LAST YEAR called [rec]. But i'm sure most of you know that. The original blew me away and stands as one of the most terrifying films i've seen. The remake, from the trailer i unfortunately saw looks to be a shot for shot, word for word remake. I'm sure that's not where your money should be going. And to make matters worse, if you have seen the trailer- it shows you the whole flippin' film, right up to the final shocking shot.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers for the heads up lol I'll watch [rec] first then.

Yeah cheers for the heads up. I've not seen Rec yet, but I just can't believe that they are doing a remake of a film that came out last year. Its almost funny..

Can you say it's all about the money.

Lets put a smile on that block
I totally agree about the trailer Pyro. Was in the states and saw it and the trailer spoils the WHOLE film. What bunch of douche bags made this? Kill them i say. KILL THEM ALL.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
i'll see Rec first...how do you do a little nodding smiley? haha

You heard. Don't even watch the trailer if you can help it.

Unsurprisingly, this soon to be released horror film is a remake of a little Spanish film made only LAST YEAR called [rec]. But i'm sure most of you know that. The original blew me away and stands as one of the most terrifying films i've seen. The remake, from the trailer i unfortunately saw looks to be a shot for shot, word for word remake. I'm sure that's not where your money should be going. And to make matters worse, if you have seen the trailer- it shows you the whole flippin' film, right up to the final shocking shot.
Quarantine was awesome How can you say it wasen't?

Well, i can say that the original was a fantastic film. Thus a remake was not necessary. And anyone with ounce of intelligence should see the original, not some capitalist commercial rip-off version.

Registered Creature
I was gonna watch it. But judging by the reviews, I'm having second thoughts.

Well, i'm sure as a stand alone film Quarantine is quite good but from what i've seen and read, all that's good about it is the fact it's a nigh on carbon copy of [rec] so only good for the reasons [rec] is good.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
They completely change the ending in Quarantine. For shame...

Suspect's Reviews

I am the Nightrider!
Saw Quarantine last Sunday, thought it was very good. Nicely done!

*** out of ****, from me!

-UJ

I thought it used the shock-scare thing up a bit about half-way through the movie, plus the ending seemed arbitrary and didn't go any where.

...uh the post is up there...