Scream 4

Tools    

This is being posted around different sites but it originated from here: http://www.iconsoffright.com

Big news for "Scream" fans from Wes Craven. During his panel discussion Craven revealed that he had recently had breakfast with Neve Campbell. He told us that she had recently spoken with the Weinsteins about coming back for "Scream 4". Wes made it clear that this was the first he'd heard about it, but Campbell seemed to be seriously considering another stab at Sidney Prescott.

Ooooooh. Another Scream. I'm all excited. I just hope it's better than part 3.

Here to support the villians.......
This can only be as bad as it sounds, why another one, just leave it at 3.

I actually enjoyed Scream 3 didn't think it was bad as everyone made it out to be. well if its true im excited

3 was great, but it should be the end, that's it. END OF TRILOGY!!!

Randomly visiting for now
It's like George Lucas saying ok we'll just do a Star wars VII for fun, no that would wreck everything. I'm not a huge fan of scream but I respect it's position in the film industry and there should definately not be a 4th.

i always liked the scream movies, so this doesn't bother me a bit. It's at least good for a rental, right?

It's at least good for a rental, right?
meh, you never know...who am i kidding? It's going to be bad. Well, whatever, it will be good for a rental, right on AngieQ.

My life isn't written very well.
Don't worry, it won't happen. Sorry SC!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Neve Campbell said she's seriously considering being in it... and over waffles and orange juice too!

Originally Posted by gummo
Oh no
oh no

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Oh dear............

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Neve must not have a lot else going on, huh?

I read an interesting point somewhere about why there should be a "Scream 4". "Scream 3" is supposed to be the final film, it's all supposed to be a trilogy, Wes Craven and everybody said that... but when do horror movie franchises really give up?

Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter and Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday were both claimed to be the last Jason Voorhees movie... and yet they made Friday the 13th's 5-9, and then Jason X, followed by Freddy Vs. Jason

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare was supposed to be the last Freddy film... then came Wes Craven's New Nightmare and Freddy Vs. Jason

Michael Myers has never officially had a final film (I guess why bother when Freddy and Jason lied) but many thought Halloween: H20 was the last one, when it wasn't.

A major horror film franchise is all about "When will Freddy/Jason/Michael/Pinhead/Leatherface/Chucky return?" to the diehard horror films. Even if it's 10 years since they were on a movie screen, a diehard will (most likely) come back to see it. Why not Ghostface? 2006 will be the tenth anniversary of Scream. And you can always find a way to make it happen. Maybe it won't be perfect, but it can happen. They could think of a new way of doing it. New Nightmare put Freddy into the real world. Jason X put him in the future. Halloween: Resurrection killed off Laurie Strode... now that was a BAD idea.

And somewhere in Scream 4, they could talk about this somewhere. I just hope it isn't in a videotape with Randy...

thats true and by the way Halloween 2 was also supposed to be the last(well at lest the last of the Michael Myers storyling) thats why the supposedly killed him and Loomis off and why halloween 3 had a completley different story line.

actually, I think killing Laurie emphasized Michael's strength and proved that he truly was "Resurrected" while she was the favorite, it kind of brought an end to the Saga of Michael vs. Laurie and was the only way to finally begin closing the bloodline. Lets face it, Laurie had 2 kids, one of whom had their own kid and Michael's been cleaning up the family gene pool since he got blown up in '78.

There's treachery afoot!!!
All of the movies sucked.

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
All of the movies sucked.
I enjoyed the first one