Paranormal Activity II

Tools    

Well it's not like I'm going to win this intentional fight, so nevermind.

There's nothing to "win," and there's no "intentional" fight. I didn't find your comment helpful, useful, or insightful. And since you said basically the same thing about the first film in another thread, I gave it negative rep. It's not a personal attack or a vendetta, it's a simple indication that I don't think "This is a no go" is worth the bandwidth it takes to say it.

You can choose to take this personally if you want, rather than accept the reason I'm giving you, but that's up to you.

I loved the first Paranormal Activity (I went to watch it with my friend and the movie started at midnight).. I think it was pretty scary because all the people focused on the film and it had some great scenes in it. Those of you who have watched it on a dvd or something it's obvious you weren't in a right mood to be scared.. I'll go watch Paranormal Activity 2 even if it's going to have gore in it etc.

It would seem that making a sequel to Paranormal Activity would not be unlike Blair Witch 2.
Agree! So pointless.

i didn't think it was scary at all...the fourth kind was way better...but i will watch the sequel just to see for myself