The Karate Kid

Tools    

The Karate Kid's Kung Fu, is not strong.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just saw this movie. I was so prepared not to like it. Surprisingly, it was pretty darn good and I enjoyed it. (I did not enjoy the 6 commercials I was forced to sit through beforehand though. That really harshed my mellow, man. F-you Madison Avenue )

I've got to give kudos to Will Smith. Damn, if there's any way to break your child into the movie business, this was it. Produce a remake of the Karate Kid of all things, film it in freakin' China and get Jackie Chan to costar. I've got to ask Will if he'll adopt me now. I can do a split....sorta...

They kept pretty true to the story, mechanics, and emotional buildup that you need for this flick to work. Everyone in the theatre knew what was coming, but it was enjoyable to see how it played out anyway. All in all, the moments rang pretty true. I cried a little too, but it turns out I was sitting on a tack.

I have not seen this movie and don't think I will untill on TV but still can't believe making sequel already

i have hung my jacket up every day for like 18 years why cnt i fight like him

i have hung my jacket up every day for like 18 years why cnt i fight like him
that was really funny
I personally liked the movie and looking forward for its sequel.
Have also heard that Will Smith might be there in the sequel.