Splice

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Splice looks good too.

http://www.fandango.com/splice_v420061/summary

Too bad its limited. Wont be playing near me. * SIGH *

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It sounds like a good watch, but im waiting on the trailer.

Release Date: June 4, 2010
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Vincenzo Natali
Screenwriter: Vincenzo Natali, Antoinette Terry Bryant, Doug Taylor
Starring: Adrien Brody, Sarah Polley, Delphine Chaneac
Official Website: Splicethefilm.com

Plot Summary: Clive and Elsa are superstars of the genetic engineering world. They specialize in splicing together DNA from different animals to create fantastical new hybrids. The charismatic couple wants to use human DNA in a new hybrid – something that could yield astronomical medical benefits. The pharmaceutical company that funds their research, however, is more interested in exploiting their earlier triumphs for easier, short-term profit. Clive and Elsa secretly conduct their own experiment. The result is Dren: an amazing creature who exhibits an array of unexpected developments, both physical and intellectual. Dren exceeds their wildest dreams... and, ultimately, their most terrifying nightmare.

Splice - Exclusive First Look Clip

Splice - Theatrical Trailer

I'm looking forward to this. I love Natali's creative brand of sci-fi, and this looks like it even has a shot of outshining Cube. Also, anyone else notice the striking similarity it poses to Species? The posters even look alike:

I'm looking forward to this. I love Natali's creative brand of sci-fi, and this looks like it even has a shot of outshining Cube. Also, anyone else notice the striking similarity it poses to Species? The posters even look alike:

ha i didnt notice that
maybe trying to create a posters seems unique but with a familiar to it so it doesnt seem shocking

A system of cells interlinked
I stopped the FF on my DVR to peep this teaser last night - looks pretty good!

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I can't really figure out if this looks ridiculous or interesting.

this chick is like the ugly version of a chimera megan fox.

Thanks for the promo shots - this definitely looks interesting! Brody is always a plus in my book.

I have yet to see this movie but dose sound and look like Species (1995),

Is it better then Species (1995)?

The plot is nothing like Species at all, and it is a much better film.

The effects, the girl, are really great. Adrian Brody's good as usual. I dunno. I enjoyed it. I was actually scared by it a little too, you know.